Chapter 15

I woke up as the sun rays shined on my face.

"Simon?" I turned to my left but he was not there.

"I'm still at my nightmare..." I sighed. I looked at my clock and it was only quarter to 6.

Time to escape Adele...

I changed my pj's into decent clothes and went to the door.

"What the fuck?!" My door was locked.

Why on earth I am locked on my own house? On my own bedroom?

"I fucking hate you Alex! I swear you'll pay for all of these!" I screamed.

I don't give a fuck if Alex might be awake, I fucking hate him. I fucking hate on how he treated me.

"Ugh! Fuck shit! Goddamn, motherfucker!" I felt a pain on my head. I took hold of the door knob to keep me balanced.

What can I vomit if a barely had eaten since yesterday?

I still found myself, puking at the toilet bowl. After 10 minutes, my tummy finally calm down. I got very tired so I just rested carefully my back on the cold tile wall.

"I'm tired..." I murmured to myself. I wanted to cry but there's no tears coming out.

I wonder what Simon is doing right now. Is he okay? Is he happy? Or... Did he even think about me? I missed him. I missed my man. I'm praying the Simon can save me from this hell.

Who am I kidding?

He's with Claire now. They're probably cherishing their family moments...

As I was about to stand up, I heard the bathroom's door unlocked.

Oh fuck

"I've been looking for you..." Alex went closer to me and smirked at me.

"Alex, can you please just leave me alone?" I blurted out.

"Oh someone's not in the mood..." He stroked my hair.

"I never got in the mood being with you!" I don't know how I managed to say this to him without even thinking about the words I'll drop. All I know is I'm very irritated and I hate him.

"Well you know it doesn't matter. Step into the shower." He smirked again.

"No." I said firmly.

"I should've not asked you, stubborn bitch." I saw how the demonic Alex came back. He immediately grabbed my arm and pushed me inside the shower area.

"Why don't you just kill me Alex?! I'm so tired of being your slave!" I yelled at his face.

"Because I still want your body! Are you stupid?!" He instantly ripped my white shirt.

"Alex! Stop it! I told you just kill me!" I cried because of the frustrations of escaping from him.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up!" He slapped my right cheek and he quickly grabbed my jaw then.

"No matter how many times you beat me, I will still never be yours!" I kicked his manhood and run downstairs.

Oh fuck, this is my chance

I quickly went to the table near the staircase to grab the extra key of my house's main door.

I heard Alex yelling and cursing me but I didn't look back to him. I went to the door and inserted the key. As it was about to be unlocked, I felt someone grabbed my hair and pulled me away from the door immediately.

"I told you, you can't escape from me!" Alex pushed me down to the floor.

"Just let me go!" I cried.

"You're not going to get out from this house forasmuch as you're alive!" Alex pulled again his belt from his pants and I quickly crawled away from him.

"Get back here!" Alex lashed the metal buckle of his belt on my spine.

"A-alex! Please!" I whimpered as I felt my wounds being opened again but this time it became deeper than before.

My vision's are now getting blurred as my body suffers from the tremendous pain Alex caused me.

With one final slap from Alex, I blacked out.

Am I going to die? Please, just let me die...

A/N: this is due to be published earlier but then again, I got distracted by a TV show. Stupid. Lol.

- A.