Chapter 11

ADELE'S POV

I got a quick shower and dressed up. I put on few makeup to cover my fucking puffy eyes, I don't want Laura to worry too much.

I still have 30 minutes so I went down to the kitchen and prepared a quick food for me.

Cereals... What the fuck...

I was getting something from the fridge when I heard the door bell rang.

"Come in bitch! The door was opened!" I shouted from the kitchen.

My spoon fell as I saw Alex beside me.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stepped backwards from him.

"Paying a visit to the mother of my son?" He smirked as he stepped closer to me.

"What are you saying? He's not yours Alex!" My voice started to tremble.

"Really? Stop playing around babe, we made Angelo..." Alex grabbed my waist and held me tight.

"We didn't! Stop forcing what you want Alex! Get off of me!" I squirmed from his arms.

"Stop hiding him from me Adele, stop forcing Simon to be his father." He gripped my wrist.

"I didn't forced him! He insisted!-"

Shit

"See? You finally said it!" Alex smirked as he grabbed my jaw.

"You're hurting me Alex! Stop!" I said with tears on my eyes.

"Hurting? You're the one who hurt me!" Alex said through gritted teeth.

"Did you fucking forgot? You cheat on me!" I almost yelled.

"That was just a mistake Adele! You didn't even gave me the chance to fix us!"

"There's no need for you to fix us Alex! Because there's nothing for you to fix!" I removed his grip from my jaw.

"Why because, you got Simon now? But where is he? He cheated on you too! Because you're not worth to be loved bitch! You're just our sex toy!" With that, Alex slapped me and laughed at me.

"That's not true! Si-simon loves me!" I cried as I held my swollen face.

"Really? He even got Claire pregnant! Is that what you call love?!"

"H-how did you know about that?" I was puzzled.

"It doesn't concerned you anymore." He smirked at me and grabbed my hair.

Alex dragged me with him across the stairs.

"Let go of me Alex! For the love of God please!" I almost fell on the floor, begging for him to set me free.

"I told you, you don't deserve to be loved!" Alex's power was inhuman.

"Alex, what happened to you? You're not like this before..." I cried.

"You want to know?!" He yelled at me as he pulled me up.

"I loved you Adele! I loved you so so much, but you just left me. You left me all by myself. You know you're my life, you're the only one whom I loved."

"But why did you cheated on me?" I gave him a sharp look.

"I'm just a weak man Adele! I'm not perfect, I do sins! But you? You didn't listened to me! Because of you, my life changed for the worst. Because of you, I tried drugs! Because of you my life became miserable! It's all because of you Adele!" Alex tear up.

"But I don't care if my life got wasted. All important is, I have you now. Simon isn't here to save you and I bet, he couldn't anymore." Alex pushed me to the wall as he began to kiss me lavishly.

"Alex! Alex! Stop! Please!" I cried heavily.

"Shut up!" Alex slapped me and I fell to the floor again.

"Stand up!" He grabbed my shirt and it almost got ripped.

"Alex please! For the sake of your son!" I'm almost choking now.

"You told me he was not my son. I don't care about the two of you anymore! Now stand up and pleasure me, or I'll kill you!" He kicked my back and my face hit the floor.

"A-alex..." I felt blood gushing from my lips.

"I said stand up bitch!" Alex pulled his belt from his pants and hit me. The metal buckle dart on my back. I felt my body got very heated and painful.

"Alex! Please!" I held his leg.

"You want to do it on these stairs? Okay we'll do it!" Alex get down on me and started ripping the rest of my clothes.

"Simon!" I yelled for help.

"Stop calling him!" Alex punched my belly.

A/N: a quite longer chap 'cause this will be the last for tonight ✌  good night everyone! All my love x

- A.