Chapter 36

SIMON'S POV

I was with Daniel, Matthew, James and dad while Adele was with her mum, my mum, Laura, Sofia and Mary.

"Are you two engaged now?" James asked.

"Believe it or not James, we're not still." I sighed.

"And when will you officially call her as Mrs. Konecki?" My dad asked.

"Soonest dad, soonest." I smirked at him.

"You better Simon, Koneckis' are supposed to be fast!" Dad chuckled.

"Yeah yeah..." I slowly touched my pocket and smiled.

Every minute, I tried to check on Adele if she's still doing fine. She's been easily getting tired this passed few weeks.

I saw Adele stood up but quickly took hold on the kitchen's door.

"I'll be back." I said as I followed her.

"Are you okay bunny?" I supported her back.

"Yeah I'm alright. Maybe I was just a little bit tired." She faintly smiled.

"Come inside." I sat her on the counter and I made her a honey tea.

"You want to head to our main event babe? So you can rest immediately." I stroked her hair as she sipped on her cup.

Adele nodded her head and gave a sweet smile. Her eyes are sparkling as her cheeks were blushing.

After she finished her tea, I set her down from the counter and we walked back to our guests, hand in hand.

"Are everyone ready?" Adele excitedly asked them.

They all nod and smiled at us.

"Peanut baby, come here..." She motioned Angelo to come near us and he followed.

I was on the right side of Adele and peanut was on her left. The three of us took hold of our confettis as Adele started to count down.

"In three, two, one! Pop!" We squeezed the confettis and we are now surrounded by pink and blue shreds of papers.

"We're having a baby boy and a baby girl!" Adele squealed.

"Twins!" Angelo added.

All of them clapped their hands and cheered for us.

Seeing Adele so happy made me almost fall into oblivion.

Oh boy, I almost forgot...

ADELE'S POV

My ears were filled by loud cheers and congratulations.

"Oh Simon..." My eyes are almost watery.

But no Simon was responding, suddenly I saw the people covered their mouth and made faces of awe.

I turned on my right and saw Simon down to his height, kneeling.

"Oh my God Simon..." I was left shocked.

I cannot see his figure properly anymore because my tears are blocking my visions but I can still pretty hear Simon's voice.

"Adele Laurie Blue Adkins I know you hate surprises but traditions are traditions lol..."

My God! Am I ready for this?

A/N: are we all ready for this? Lol. You can hate me for hanging you all, I understand 😂 x

- A.