Chapter 12

"I said get off of me!" I kicked him and pushed him aside.

"You're such a fucking bitch Adele!" Alex groaned as he held his manhood.

With all my forces left, I ran upstairs and locked myself to my bedroom.

"Open this! You motherfucker!" Alex was heavily knocking on the door.

I curled myself and hugged my knees beside the bed.

"Simon... Help me please..." I sobbed.

I need to do something

I carefully stood up as I held my belly. The pain on my back was throbbing, and I felt something liquid on it.

"Fuck..." I whimpered as I saw my reflection on the mirror.

My face was all red. My lips are swollen. And most of all my back was stained with my blood.

How Alex can do this to me? I can't believe the man I loved before turned into a vile drug addict. He was far from the Alex I knew before.

I went to my closet and dressed up since I was almost naked right now.
I searched my phone and IPad but I cannot find them.

Fuck! I left it downstairs!

I cried because of fear and frustrations. What if Alex busted the door? And he'll succeed on his plans?

"Can someone please help me?!" I cried out. I just hope Laura will come over soon.

"Fuck you Adele! Open this door!" Alex yelled again.

I jumped because I was shocked.

"Alex please! Leave me alone!" I cried.

"You'll not gonna like it as soon as I entered this room!"

Laura please!

LAURA'S POV

"I thought you and Adele are going for a lunch?" Daniel asked me as I changed my clothes into pj's.

"She texted me that Simon bought a ticket for her and he wanted Adele to be in Canada as soon as possible." I said as I reread her text message.

"Lau, I'll fly to Canada today. Simon wanted me to be with him there, I'm sorry for cancelling our date. Love you babe! See you soonest! x -A."

"See?" I showed my phone to Daniel.

"Oh okay." Daniel went behind me and hugged me.

"I just hope Delly was doing fine right now."

ADELE'S POV

After hours of crying, I fell asleep. I'm praying that this was just really a nightmare. I'm hoping that when I wake up, Simon was right next to me.

"Simon!" I woke up. My eyebrows furrowed as I felt the pain run all over my body.

My tummy was grumbling, the pain was lashing on my back, I'm feeling nauseous...

"What did I do to deserve this?" I tear escaped from my eyes.

You need to be strong Adele. You need to get out from this...

I quietly opened the door and peeped on the staircase. I saw Alex on the couch, pulling something from his pockets.

Sachets? Drugs?

I weep as I saw how he took the drugs. I became more hopeless to be saved because Alex is not human anymore.

I sneaked to the kitchen and searched for a food.

My God! My house is a mess!

"What are you doing?" My body jumped a little as the cold wrapped my whole body. His voice gave so much fear to me.

A/N: weekends! 😊💃 no acrylics, chill all day, no classes 💞 see you soonest 😏 x

- A.