Chapter 10

SIMON'S POV

"What will I do Sof?" I buried my face to her shoulder.

"Hey big baby, you should call her instead of crying and wetting my top with your fucking salty tears swampy!" Sofia held my face and stared at me.

"How? It looks like she blocked my number. Not only on her phone but to all communications we have." I groaned.

"You know Si, you should pack your things and better go home to your girl. You need to fix this personally." Sofia rubbed my back.

"My fucking papers aren't fixed yet. I want to stay with her forever when I get back there."

"Moron, James and I can fix your papers for you!" She huffed.

"Really?" My eyes widened.

"Of course Konecki!" She rolled her eyes.

"Oh my God, thank you Sof! Thank you so much!" I pecked her cheek and hugged her.

"Where are you going swampy?" Sofia grabbed my arm as I packed my things.

"Go home to Adele?" I scratched my head.

"You're such an idiot Konecki! You haven't got any ticket yet! Don't tell me your going to join the flock of birds in the sky?" She furrowed her eyebrows and cackled.

"Oh fuck, what am I thinking? I'll book the soonest flight." I grinned and grabbed my phone.

"What? When are you leaving?" Sof asked as I hung my phone.

"In 4 fucking days! Ugh! All flights were already fully booked." I scowled.

ALEX'S POV

I made sure I filled my pockets with enough sachets I needed. I need enough strength and power to do this. As I am on my way to Adele's house, I remembered our old good times before.

Flashback...

"How many children do you want to have babe?" I asked Adele who was basically naked under the sheets beside me.

"2 is enough." She smiled.

"What? Why?" I groaned.

"Honey, I'm the one who will carry and lay the child, not you." She cupped my face and smirked at me.

"I can help you tho." I pouted.

"Unless you're a seahorse Alex." She pecked my lips and got up from the bed.

End of flashback...

Adele... She's the woman I loved the most. She's the one I visioned to be the mother of my children, not Kate.

"I still love you Adele..." I murmured.

But with that just one mistake? She dumped me out? She didn't even gave me a chance to explain! But instead she replaced me, replaced me with that fucking Simon! The worst part is... They hid my son to me. How dare they do these all to me?!

"You'll going to pay for this Adele!... But let me get first the pleasure I really deserve..." I smirked as I stared on her picture. I slipped my hands inside my pants and masturbated.

"Fuck you Adele! I'm coming!" I groaned as I reached my climax.

I want her real presence... I missed her body...

I sped up my car, getting excited for everything.

A/N: hope you are all enjoying x

- A.