Chapter 7

ADELE'S POV

Simon haven't called me yet for 3 days straight, and I'm kinda worrying now.

Maybe he was just too busy

"Mummy!" Peanut tugged on my dress.

"Yes baby?" I carried and placed him on my hip.

"Daddy haven't called yet?" He pouted.

"Not yet baby, daddy must be busy honey." I kissed his forehead.

I sat him on his chair and gave him his breakfast.

"Peanut, granny's gonna get you today. Is that okay for you?" I said as I put syrup on his pancakes.

"Yes mumma! I missed gwanny!" He squealed.

"Okay okay, you'll be staying with her for about 4 days baby."

"But, how about you mummy? Daddy's not here, peanut's gonna stay with gwanny... Who's gonna take care of you mumma?" He furrowed his eyebrows and pouted again.

"Mummy's fine baby, I'll be waiting for you and daddy here." I tousled his hair.

"Okay." He smiled and continued smacking his pancake.

Yeah. Angelo really got Simon's crazy table manners and that makes me missed him even more.

4 days Adele, just 4 fucking bloody days...

At around 10 o'clock, mum went to my house to pick peanut.

"Mum!" I hugged her.

"Baby! How are you? You lost weight?" Mum spun me around, examining my figure.

"Kinda mum, I got very sick this past few weeks." I faintly smiled.

"Why didn't you tell me Delly? I should have took care of you." She stroked my hair.

"Don't worry mum, I'm alright now." I kissed her cheek.

"Oh by the way, I saw this on your mailbox today." Mum handed me an envelope.

I stared on it and I got very curious.

"We'll go baby, take care! Call if you need me." Mum snapped me out from my thoughts.

"Oh okay mum, I'll see you then!" I kissed mum and peanut goodbye and they left.

What would this be?

I sat on the couch and opened the envelope. As I shuffled through the pictures, tears began to roll down my cheeks.

Tell me this is just a fucking bad dream!

ALEX'S POV

"Have you sent it Sturrock?" Claire FacedTime me.

'Yeah just this morning lol." I laughed proudly.

"I bet Adele's been going crazy right now. She might be bawling her eyes already and currently having a self-pity party at the corner of her house lol." She cackled.

"Yeah probably! She might be broken right now and it's time for my appearance." I grabbed my jaw as I held Adele's picture on my hand.

"Good luck dickhead!"

"In fairness, you're pretty fucking smart babe, Adele's probably hating Simon now." I chuckled.

"That's what we planned for right?" I can feel her smirking.

ADELE'S POV

"What the fuck is this?!" I almost yelled.

There was 3 pictures inside the envelope. First it was Simon and Claire on a jewelry shop. Claire was fitting a ring in front of Simon who was smiling. Both of them are fucking smiling. Second, Claire kissed Simon's cheeks. What's this? Did Simon just proposed to her? It looks like...

For fucking God! Tell me this is not true!

The third one shocked me the most.

"Simon why? I thought you... You... Loved us? Angelo and... Me..." I almost choked while crying.

Simon and Claire was almost making out on a bar. That stupid bitch was straddling on Simon's lap. His hands were on her skinny butt while her hands tugging on Simon's hair.

I can't believe this! Is this the reason why Simon haven't calling us yet? What happened? Before he left us, he promised he will come back to my arms, but why Claire's arms was wrapped on his neck?

I am now uncontrollably crying. I felt my eyes are now too puffy and red. I'm confused! I thought Simon hated that bitch.

I was about to throw the pictures when an ultrasound result dropped from the envelope.

"Positive"

A/N: my head is pounding uugghhh!!! This chapter was intended to be good enough, but I can't focus properly now 💔 I'm really sorry 😢💔 I can't revised this anymore , I'm really fucked up. 😭😢💔

- A.