Chapter 29

4 days had passed

"Adele?" I woke up without her by my side.

"Daddy?" I saw peanut near the bathroom door, sucking his thumb and hugging his Anna doll.

"Mumma's sick dad..." Peanut pointed at the bathroom and there I heard Adele gagging.

Oh God, please no...

"Babe?" I went inside and saw Adele vomiting on the sink. She's been like this since she went out of the hospital.

I grab a ponytail and tied her hair.

"Peanut baby, can you get a towel for daddy?" I asked Angelo who was sitting at the toilet bowl, watching us.

"Yes daddy..." Peanut carefully went down and grabbed a towel.

"Babe, are you okay?" I asked Adele who was now washing her face.

"For fuck sake Simon, no! I fucking hate this motherfucker side effects of the pills! Shiiit!" I quickly covered peanut's ear.

"Babe, I'll be back. Come Angelo..." I lead peanut to our bed and sat him down.

"Okay, baby... You stay here first until mummy's not finish chanting her magical words okay?" I kissed peanut's forehead.

"Okay daddy." Angelo giggled and I went back inside the bathroom.

"I'm sorry babe, I-i just can't help it..." Adele rubbed her temples.

"It's okay, I understand your condition babe..." I rubbed her back.

"Are you sure, this was just about the pills Simon?"

"Uhm... Uh-" sweat trickles down my forehead as my hands began to tremble.

"Konecki, are you hiding something from me?" Adele raised her eyebrows.

"Uh-"

"Fuck Simon! Just tell it straight to my face! Am I ill?! Aaaauuugghhh!" Adele snarled as she took hold on the sink.

"Simon! It hurts!" Adele whined.

"Where baby? Tell me?" I quickly went closer to her and supported her body.

"D-down from my belly... Auuugghh!" She gripped tightly on my arms as she screamed and cried.

"Oh my God Delly... Y-you're bleeding!" I was completely shocked as I saw her blood flowing down to her legs.

"S-simon... What's happening?" Adele cried as she looked down to the floor that has drippings of her blood.

This is what I'm afraid to happen...

"Relax baby, I'll bring you to the hospital." I carefully shoved her and carried her on my arms.

"Simon, what's happening to me? Please tell me..." Adele sobbed and pleaded.

"Dr. Adams will explain it to you baby... Just please calm down, it's not good for your state." I quickly wiped away her tears.

"Peanut, Angelo! Please bring a towel with you and follow mummy and daddy to the car baby." Angelo quickly nod his head and walked down with us.

I buckled Adele on the front seat and settled peanut at the back. I wiped Adele's legs and started the engine.

"Everything will be fine baby..." I held Adele's hand as she cursed on every pain she gets.

I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry I cannot tell you right now... Because I'm afraid too...

A/N: I don't know if this would be my last update for today, my fucking zit disturbs me ugh! It hurts! 😭 hope you are enjoying this as well.

- A.