Chapter 18

"Baby, I'm here!" I quickly climbed on the bed and I saw her full condition.

Her wounds are bleeding. Her lips were swollen. Her face was full of bruises, she even have scratches on it. I can already see her collar bones and her ribs.

"Oh Adele, I'm so sorry..." I wiped her tears and blood away from her face. I saw her neck and chest full of hickeys.

Only a devil can do this to her...

I searched for the keys of the handcuffed and found it inside her drawer. I immediately untied her as I gulped her into my arms.

I felt a strange liquid on her back and when I took a look on it. It was blood. Massive blood!

"Adele! Baby!" I cried. She was almost lifeless on my arms.

"Please, hold on baby. I'm here!" I covered her with my jacket and hugged her firmly.

Seconds later, the cops and medics came. They took Alex and investigated Adele's house.

"Sir we need to bring her to the hospital, she shed great amount of blood already." The woman said to me.

I nodded and carefully carried Adele inside the ambulance.

The people inside were getting panicked.

"What? What's happening?" I took hold Adele's cold hands.

"Sir her heartbeat was fluctuating..." The nurse said as she put on an oxygen mask to Adele. A man was pumping her chest as I cried on her side.

"Please baby... Be strong..." I looked at her pale face as I squeezed her hands.

"Peanut needs you... I need you... We need you Adele..." I buried my face on her hands and continued crying.

"Sir, we need to get her out from here and bring her to the ER." The people motioned me to set aside as they pulled Adele's stretcher.

We ran quickly to the ER but they stopped me as soon as I was about to follow them inside a room.

"You cannot enter this room anymore. Wait on that bench." A doctor pointed a chair near us and closed the doors in front of me.

I called Laura and Aunt Penny and told them to come to the hospital. Minutes later, they running towards me.

"What happened Simon? Where's my baby?"

"She was inside that room." I wiped my tears and pointed on a room where Adele is.

"What happened Si?" Laura repeated the same question.

"A-alex raped Adele. He beat her and left Adele almost lifeless." I covered my face with my hands as I remembered the scene awhile ago.

"Fuck that motherfucker! How dare he?! Where is he? He's going to pay for all of these!" Aunt Penny said as she cried.

"The cops took him away and brought him with them." I stared blankly on the floor.

We all comforted one another and believed that Adele can survive.

"Relatives of Ms. Adkins?" The doctor called out.

"Us!" Aunt Penny said and we all went to him.

"Is she okay?" I worriedly asked.

The doctors face showed negative answers.

Please tell me she's fine...

"Ms. Adkins suffered from a lot of wounds and she already shed massive amounts of blood. The worst part is, the wound on her back, affected her spine. We've done everything we can but..."

I don't want to hear that!

A/N: done! See you on the evening! X

- A.