Chapter 39

SIMON'S POV

"FUCK! SIMON! I SWEAR THIS IS GOING TO BE THE LAST CHILDREN I WILL LAY! SHIT! I. ABSOLUTELY. FUCKING. HATE. CONTRACTIONS!" Adele cursed as she squeezed my hand so tight.

"Babe, Angelo's at the back please-" I was cut off with Adele's sharp look.

"Oh fuck it Simon! Angelo knows what's wrong and right! Aaauugghh!" She screamed and cried.

We hears Angelo giggled at the back. Suddenly Adele stopped from cussing and screaming. I turned my head to her and I saw how her body cringe as she tilted her head back. Adele was biting her lower lip as her tears falls down to her face.

"Fuuuuucckkk..." Adele slowly released her breath and her lips formed the perfect o. She then, looked down to her legs and we saw a puddle of water at the car floor.

"S-simon..." She lightly pants as her chest rise and fall.

"They're really coming... Oh shit! Wait babies, we'll be there!" I began to panic even more as I wiped Adele's legs.

In a matter of 1 minute we arrived at the hospital. I quickly shoved Adele and carried her.

Fuck... Thanks for the adrenaline!

The nurses came to us and brought a stretcher with them.

"S-si I'm afraid..." Adele held my spare hand as we run through the hallway.

"It'll be fine baby... Angelo and I are here." I kissed her knuckles and wiped her sweat.

"Yes mummy, we'll be here." Angelo smiled and gripped on my shirt.

Angelo and I stayed outside the room. I told Penny and Laura that Adele is about to give birth. Penny arrived within 10 minutes.

"Si and Mrs. Adkins, Adele wants you inside." Dr. Collins said quickly as she handed us our masks, hospital suits and hair caps.

"She's going to give birth right now?" I widened my eyes. I thought she's going to have labor first.

"Yes, your twins are ready to come out so let's go." We followed her inside the room and we saw Adele's legs already propped up.

"Mum!" Adele cried.

"I'm here baby. Mummy's always here..." Penny went to her right side as I stood on her left.

Same positions like when she delivered peanut before lol

I never thought that this is going to happen again. But this time, I'm waiting for my children. Adele and I's twins.

"Where's Angelo?" She said as she bit her lower lip.

"She's with Laura babe." I soothed her wet hair.

"Okay Delly, the twins are coming! Push as hard as you can okay? This is going to be hell long!" Dr. Collins smirked.

"Oh fuck! Just pull them at once! I'm in so much pain already!" Adele held her bump and whined.

The counting started and Adele gripped on Penny and I's hands. My body twisted a little as she squeezed mine.

"Lol Simon, I bet you don't want kids anymore after this." Penny laughed.

I just scrunched my nose and chuckled.

Naaah, Adele was the one who don't want kids anymore lol