Chapter 40

"Peanut! Come down here!" I called Angelo as I changed the nappies of Alonzo.

"I don't want to go mumma!" Angelo yelled from the top of the staircase.

"Angelo, come down now please! Your daddy's about to be here any minute by now... Oh shit! Amethyst!" As I put on Alonzo's socks on his foot, Amethyst almost fell from the couch. Luckily, I was able to catch her.

"Oh no baby, mumma got you. Don't cry honey." I cradled her onto my arms as she cried.

Taking care of my four kids including Simon (yeah he's the naughtiest and he is goofier than my five year old peanut) really tested my patience and me being a mother, but they are my sweetest devotion. I would do anything in this world just to make sure they're all okay and safe.

"Amethyst don't cry! Peanut's here..." Angelo quickly went to my side and caressed her cheeks.

"Thank you baby." Peanut was able to calm down Amethyst by his cooes. Suddenly, Alonzo cried too.

"Oh my God... Simon where are you?" I mumbled under my breath as I carried Alonzo on my other arm.

"Mumma..." Angelo gently tugged on my dress.

"Yes honey?" I gave him a faint smile.

"Are you okay? I can carry Alonzo..." He smiled.

"Aw, thank you peanut. But mummy's okay. I promise." I went down to his height and kissed his forehead.

"Can you call daddy for mummy?"

"Yes mummy." Angelo enthusiastically grabbed my phone and dialed on Simon's number.

"Mumma." Angelo faced my phone to me.

"Can you put it to loudspeaker honey?" Angelo quickly nod and followed.

"Hello babe?" Simon said on the other line.

"Konecki, where the hell are you?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm almost there honey." He chuckled.

Alonzo and Amethyst began to cry again.

"Hear that? Be quick okay?"

"Yes, yes. I'll see you babe, I love you all!" Simon hung up the phone.

"Are you ready peanut?" I asked.

"Uhm, kinda... Where are we going mumma?" He scratched his head.

"Daddy and I will meet someone today baby, sort of food tasting." I smiled.

"Oh, can we go to the park after?" He pleaded with his puppy eyes.

"I'm afraid we cannot baby."

"Why???" He groaned like his father.

"Because mummy still need to get her wedding gown honey. But we're going to have dinner outside Angelo."

"Yey!... Daddy!" Angelo screamed as he ran towards Simon who is behind me.

"Peanut... I was suppose to surprise mummy..." Simon sighed.

"In your dreams Konecki." I turned around and he pecked my lips.

"Are you all ready?" He asked.

"We're ready million years ago swampy. You're such a granny turtle." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Simon loaded the bags of our twins to the car and carried Amethyst with him.

Yeah she's a daddy's girl

♥♥♥

"I cannot wait for our wedding day babe." Simon kissed the side of my neck.

"Just two more weeks..." I gently pushed him away from me because his beard tickles me.

"I love you my soon to be Mrs. Simon Konecki..." He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around my body.

"I love you too my forever Mr. Konecki. Good night..." I connected our lips with our eyes shut close.

"Good night too my queen..." Simon kissed my forehead and we drifted to sleep.

This is paradise

A/N: another chapter to fill in 😐 not a fan of this chap and I bet no one will be. I'll see you tho x

- A.