Chapter 41

"Baby you look so... Beautiful..." Mum was stopped on her tracks as soon as she saw me on my wedding gown.

"Oh mummy!" I ran to her with my arms opened.

"Adele your-" My makeup artist and close friend, Michael warned us.

"Common Mich! Stop being a kj!" Mum and I laughed.

"Whatever Delly." Michael playfully rolled his eyes and fixed my hair.

"Mum... I don't know what to feel."

"What do you mean by that baby?" Mum cupped my face and stared straight into my eyes.

"I'm kinda nervous and excited. I think I'm gonna throw up..." I rubbed my temples.

"Don't tell me-" Laura butted in.

"Oh shut up donut! The twins are my last lol." I smirked.

"I think it was just the nerves." Mum gently stroked my cheeks.

"Mummy?" I heard peanut knocking on my door.

"Come in baby." Peanut entered the door.

"Mummy!" Angelo came with a single white rose on his hand.

"You look so handsome my little man!" I carefully carried peanut and placed him on my hip.

"For you!" He hand over the rose to me.

"Aw, from who baby?" I smelled the rose.

"From daddy. He asked me to tell you that he loves you." Angelo grinned.

"Really? Where is he? Let's go and find your dad-" I was cut off by Laura.

"And where do you think you're going Delly?" Laua smirked at me.

"Please Laura! Traditions are so boring!" I pouted.

"Someone's really excited huh?" Mum chuckled.

"Oh mum... I am really!" I sighed.

♥♥♥

My bridesmaid began to enter the church. Every seconds that comes by, makes my heart beat faster and faster.

"Are you okay baby?" Mum gently squeezed my hand.

"Yes mum, I'm alright... Can I hug my little ones?" I said as I one by one carry my babies.

"Hi Alonzo! Mummy and daddy's getting married!" I cooed on him.

My twins are now almost one year old so they are doing some cute and funny progresses by now.

Alonzo clapped his little hands and giggled.

"My baby boy..." I attacked him with kisses before I handed him back to mum.

"And you my Amethyst..." I got her from Laura.

"My little princess... You're really daddy's little twin aye?" I caressed her cheeks.

Amethyst got Simon's charming eyes and cute little nose. She also have inherited her father's captivating dimples, and the rest are mine.

Alonzo was my little twin next to peanut. We shared the same eye color, nose and bum chin. Alonzo got Simon's hair and skin color. My twins are the perfect combination of me and Simon.

"Okay Delly, we better go." Laura said as she got Amy from me and they entered the church at once.

"Congrats baby, I love you... I knew it, you'll be able to find the right man for you." Mum pecked my cheeks.

"And you're behind it all mum. I couldn't have done this accomplishments without you by my side mummy. I love you so much!" I hugged her with Alonzo between us.

"You know I would do anything for my princess right? That what mothers always do." She winked.

"You're right mum." We laughed for a little before she walked down the aisle with my second child.

Okay... This is it... I'm going to get married with my best friend...

A/N: FUCK THESE GLITCHES! I split the wedding part into two chapters because this is shit. I'll try to do better on the last chap, I'll see you x

- A.