Chapter 30

"Simon I'm not going to die right?" Adele tear up.

"Of course baby not." I rubbed her hand and gave an assuring look.

"Then why am I experiencing these things? I don't understand."

"Babe you will later I promise. Don't cry, you might bleed again Delly please." I caressed her cheeks. She just nod her head as she bit her lower lip.

"Does it still hurts?" I worriedly asked.

"Yeah, it's like something was being pulled out from my insides..." She quietly cry.

"We're almost there baby, just hold on." I placed my hand on her belly and sped up.

After 2 minutes, we pulled to the hospital's driveway.

"Hello Dr. Adams, we're here. Please see us. It happened." I called him.

"Okay, okay... We're on the emergency room." I hung up the phone.

The nurses injected something to Adele so she can calm down. As usual, I waited outside Adele's room.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked Dr. Adams.

"We just have to wait for the results Simon..." He pat my back.

"I don't know if Adele can take this. Alex had done so much to her, and this can be worst for her." I rubbed my temple.

"Everything will be fine Simon, just relax... Let's just hope she's okay..."

"Mr. Konecki?" A female doctor called our attention.

"Yes?" I gently stroked peanut's hair who was now sleeping on my shoulder.

"The results are ready, you wanna know?" She asked.

"Can you say it to me and my girlfriend, she's dying to know about her situation right now..." I flashed a half smiled because I am really nervous.

I am not ready for this, but I'll support Adele like I always do

We all went inside the room and found Adele sleeping.

"Babe..." I gently stroked her hair.

She opened her eyes slowly and met mine.

"W-what happened?" She furrowed her eyebrows and carved her eyes.

"The doctor is here to explain and to show the results to us..." My voice was trembled as I tried to act normal.

"Okay Ms. Adkins, I know you've been through an accident and almost lose your life. It is really a miracle that the two of you survived."

ADELE'S POV

"I can't understand. Who am I with?" My head was still a little bit aching.

"We conducted a pregnancy test, and you're positive. You're pregnant and expecting a child." The doctor half smiled.

"What? Why? No! I can't be pregnant with him! No!" I cried as I remembered the nightmare I had with Alex.

His viciousness had already a consequent. I wanted a child but not with Alex again!

"Simon, please tell me this is not true! I can't be!" I cried to Simon.

"Babe... I'm sorry... It already happened... You know I'm always here for you no matter what." He faintly smiled.

I know he's hurt. We tried to have our own baby, but Alex was the one who succeeded.

"Simon... I'm really sorry, I know you-"

"No, it's okay baby... Another child would be great." Simon tear up.

I know I shouldn't be but I feel guilty.

"How far am I?" I downheartedly asked.

A/N: I'm sorry but I really love dramas lol 😘 see you tomorrow! Good night! x

P.s btw check my beshie's BaeRochelle new book, it was entitled as "Darkest Touch" I'm telling you that book will shook you! 😘

- A.