Chapter 8

What will I do? The ultrasound results clearly showed that Claire was pregnant and I think Simon was the father.

"Where did I went wrong?! I gave everything I can to you Simon! Why the fuck you cheat on me?! Why you men always hurt me?!" I cried heavily as I threw the envelope on the trash bin. I curled up hugging my knees as I sat on the cold floor.

"I fucking hate the both of you!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

♪Ring ring ring

After I rejected Simon's calls multiple time, I finally answered it.

"Hello Delly? Why are you rejecting my calls?" He asked puzzled.

"I'm just not feeling well..." I tried to calm down my sobs and talked as natural as I can.

"Aww, my poor baby. I wish I'm there to take care of you my bunny..." My eyes started to tear up again.

Lies lies lies...

"Yeah-" I felt something went up to my throat as I felt a throbbing pain on my head. I quickly dropped my phone on the counter and puked on the sink.

I just remained silent, trying my best to suppressed my cries.

"Are you okay baby?" Simon asked worried.

"I'm alright, you don't have to worry."

As if you really care

"Uhm I just called to say I love you babe..." Simon said in a gloomy tone.

"Yeah, is that all? I need to rest." I bit my lower lip.

"...I missed you my Delly..."

"Okay, talk to you later." I said dryly

"Call me if-" I cut him off and immediately hung the phone. I blocked his number on my phone, and cut all the connections we have.

"How can you keep a lie to me Simon? I thought your way far different from Alex, I've got wrong..." I let a tear fell down one last time before I picked up myself and went to my bedroom.

"Can't I just fucking sleep and wakeup from this nightmare?" I sobbed.

There's only one way that can ease my pain somehow...

I grabbed my green notebook from my drawer and started jutting down my thoughts.

"I can't make you love me if you don't.
You can't make your heart feel
Something that it won't.
And here in the dark, in these final/hours
I will lay down my heart
And I will feel the power but you won't
No you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me
When you don't
When you don't..."

(A/N: I know this wasn't an original Adele song lol let's just pretend 😂)

"Simon why? Why me? Why us? What happened to us? Did you fell out of love? I want to know, but I can't..." I hugged his pillow that was still imbued by his scent. Mine was already soaked with my tears.

I don't wanna go back to this pain again...

A/N: I'm really not a fan of the past chapters I made, including this one honestly. It really dissatisfies me that I've been publishing these chapters without even giving all that I can. And what fucks me the most is, my ideas are not all written down for this chaps ugggh! For me, these was just short and forced chapters 😢 I'm very sorry, I'll try to fix all of these including myself 🙏 Ilya! x

- A.