Chapter 35

"Are everything ready now Christopher?" I asked Simon while I tried to put on my foot socks.

We will be having a gender revealing party today and we invited all of our closest friends and family.

"Shit..." I pant.

"Let me Laurie." Simon giggled and got the socks from me.

"I don't like the way you laugh at me Konecki." I narrowed my eyes at him.

"What?" He innocently bat his eyelashes.

"Funny Konecki. So funny." I gently pushed him away as he finished putting on my socks.

"I can't understand you babe..." Simon grabbed my hand.

"Fuck off. I hate you." I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Oh come here my baby." Simon gently pulled me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my big belly.

"You're not helping in my situation..." I looked directly to his eyes.

"I very know what kind of situation you in now baby. I even know the small changes that was happening to you. That's why, I'm trying my very own best to lessen your burdens somehow. Carrying a baby is quite hard, what more if you are bearing a twin? Hell, that was insane lol." Simon chuckled.

I smiled on his own words. This man was really a keeper.

"S-simon I'm afraid..." I buried my face on his chest.

"Afraid of what Delly?" He stroked my hair.

"I'm afraid that I can't do this... I'm holding three lives Simon, three lives..."

"You can do it honey, I swear. You're the strongest woman I've ever known in my entire life. The three of you will be safe, I assure you." Simon kissed my forehead.

"Thanks you so much Si! I wish we could stay together like this babe..." I traced my fingers on his lips.

"We surely will." Simon connected our lips and it was very loving and passionate.

"Uhm, daddy... Mummy... Everyone's ready..." We saw peanut standing beside the door, covering his eyes.

"Oh come here peanut!" I motioned him to come to us.

"You're such a cutieee honey!" Simon carried peanut for me because I cannot lower down my body anymore.

Yeah imagine me, carrying a twin inside. I'm really a heavy pregnant mum now.

"Are they heavy mumma?" Peanut caressed my bump.

"A little baby, but mummy's fine. We're all fine." I kissed his forehead.

The three of us went for a hug.

"Perfect!" Laura said as she took a look on her phone.

"Laura!" I whisper-yelled at her.

"What? You guys are goals!" She grinned as she showed the picture.

"Aw, this is so lovely donut!" I kissed her cheek.

"It was my pleasure." Laura said in a posh accent and bursts into laughter.

A perfect family indeed.

A/N: cheesyness overload! Lol I'll see you after my dinner 😘 x

- A.