Chapter 25

"Mummy!" I heard peanut's voice.

"Wait, peanut... Granny, Angelo needs me... My son needs me..." We stopped walking as I turned my head back to the door where I came from.

"You're such a great mum, honey. We are so proud of you..." Grandpa softly tousled my hair.

"Now, go back to your family. They needed you more..." Granny held my both hands and lightly squeezed it.

"Thank you granny, thank you grandpa. I love you!" I quickly kissed their cheeks and came running back to the door.

"Bye sweetie! We love you!" They shouted and waved goodbye. I smiled at them before I opened the big door.

"I'm coming peanut, mummy's here..." As the door opens, a blinding bright light welcomed me.

SIMON'S POV

"Daddy! I want mummy! Please tell the doctors to cure mummy!" Angelo was still hugging Adele as he gripped on her clothe.

"Baby... Mummy's in heaven now... The doctors can't do anything..." I stroked peanut's hair.

"B-but daddy, Jesus don't need an angel like mummy! She's our angel, she's my mummy..." Angelo continued weeping.

How can a three year old child will handle this kind of devastation? Peanut's still too young to understand what is happening right now.

"Babe..." I took hold Adele's hand again and placed it on my lips.

"I don't want to let you go. I don't want to accept the fact that y-you've rested now. I don't want to wake up anymore every morning without you by my side. I-i don't want to continue life, but I need to do it. I know you want me to be strong f-for Angelo. But I can't promise you one thing... I can't promise you that I'll still be the Simon I've been, because you are my half Adele... You're the reason behind my success. Losing you is like killing the other half of myself. I'm incomplete, we're incomplete..." My spare hand rubbed the back of peanut who is now about to fall asleep on Adele's chest.

"...life will never be the same without you baby... I may let you go physically, but never mentally and emotionally... You will always stay here Delly, always..." I placed her hand on my left chest. Her cold hands matches my cold heart.

"...I can't wait to see you on the other life... I love you Adele, I love you..." I transfered her hands to my lips and kissed it like the way I did when we were still young.

"You'll always be our angel..." I stood up and bend over to her.

I stared at her pale face full of wounds and bruise. She's still beautiful after all.

"I will miss you baby..." I stroked her hair. I kissed her forehead, her nose and down to her lips. Her lips was still soft but as cold as snow. My kiss lasted for about 10 seconds. I felt my tears wetting our lips.

This will be the last time I'm going to kiss her... Not again until we meet on the other life...

"Mummy!" Angelo whined as he hugged Adele's neck.

"Adele..." I hugged my family as I am now choking on my own cry.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrapped around me.

"Baby..." I heard a very weak voice.

Adele?!

A/N: who told you I'm going to kill Adele? Lol, I can't do that! 😂 x

P.s I can't revise this anymore because I was still crying like a crazy fucking bitch 😂

- A.