Chapter 16

I cried as I opened my eyes. I was on my bedroom, on my bed.

Why am I still alive?

I was about to shift my body, when I felt my hands being tied above my head.

"What the fuck is this?!" I was shocked as I saw my hands both handcuffed on the headboard of my bed.

"You're fucking crazy Alex!" I squirmed.

"Yes, I am." I saw Alex stepped out from the bathroom, drying his hair with a towel.

"Are you ready?" He smirked at me as he crawled on the bottom of my bed.

"Get off of me! I fucking hate you Alex!" I tried to kick him.

He was on top of me as he locked my legs with his knees.

"This will be easier for me baby..." Alex sucked on my neck.

"No! Stop this!" I turned my face side to side, avoiding his lips to touch mine.

"You're just wasting your voice bitch." Alex grabbed my jaw.

"You're suck a sick drug addict asshole!" I spit on his face.

"Fuck you Adele!" Alex wiped his face and slapped me.

"Happy?" I said though gritted teeth as my face recovered for being turned to the sides.

"I'll be, after this..." Alex broke my bra and threw it on the floor. He despitefully sucked my breasts and leaved hickeys all over my body again.

I tried to kick him again but Alex just punched my sides. I almost curled up as the pain flashed on my belly.

Jesus, please take me. I am now unworthy to live.

I bit my lower lip as I quited my cries.
I also shut my eyes so I won't see what Alex gonna do to me again. I am now disgust to myself, I feel very dirty.

After Alex played with my body, he positioned himself at my center. He firmly grabbed on my thighs, securing I won't kick him again.

I probably can't anymore. My body was already shaking from the pain and I guess I'm having a fever now. My heart was beating faster as I can't breathe properly now.

Alex went in and out of me several times until I can't feel anything anymore.

With my last energy, I yelled for Simon's name.

"Simon!" I cried.

I love you till my last breath...

Suddenly, I heard someone busted through the door. I can barely see his face but I know who's figure is that.

"Babe..." That was the final word that came out from my mouth before I felt the pain being lifted from my body.

Finally, the pain was all over. I can rest now...

A/N: my left eye was only barely opened, I'll see you tomorrow. Good night! x

- A