Chapter 26

"Si..." Adele almost whispered to my ear.

I quickly broke the hug to check if I was not hallucinating.

I saw Adele's eyes partly open as her tears flow down.

"Baby?! Adele! You're alive! Oh my God!" I held her face and stroked her hair.

"Mummy! You wake up!" Angelo hugged her neck.

Adele just closed her eyes and smiled.

That smile. I thought I'll never gonna see that smile again...

"I'll just call the doctors okay baby?" I quickly pecked her lips and left the room.

"Laura! Laura! Aunt Penny! Adele is alive!" I tightly hugged them.

"Are you fucking kidding us Simon? You know that's not a funny joke..." Laura narrowed her eyes and furrowed her eyebrows.

"And why would I do that? Believe me! Adele woke up! Oh my God I need Dr. Adams! Dr. Adams!" I walked around the hall and searched for him.

ADELE'S POV

"Baby boy..." I stroked peanut's hair as his eyes met mine.

"Mumma! I-i thought you would leave daddy and I! I'm so afraid mumma!" Angelo's eyes began to tear up.

"No baby, mummy's here..." I gently shook my head as I place his head on my chest.

Peanut's eyes are so red and puffy. His nose and face are at the same color as his eyes.

I can't leave my boys... I can't leave my precious Angelo...

"Are you okay now mumma?" Angelo held my face and kissed my nose.

"A little bit honey..." I wrapped my arms to Angelo, securing he won't fall from the bed.

"I went down to the wiver to pway..." Peanut softly sang on my chest as he gripped on my hospital gown.

Aw, my baby peanut... He is life...

Suddenly, the door opened and I heard Laura's voice.

"Adele! Oh my God! It's true!" Laura quickly ran towards us and hugged peanut and I.

I just flashed a smile and nod my head. My breathing is still not in the normal phase.

"Honey!" Mum who was teary eyed, hugged us too.

"M-mum I-i can't breathe..." I felt my chest rise and fall rapidly as I slightly choke up.

"Oh my God honey, the doctor must-"

"Ms. Adkins?" I saw Simon and a doctor came in.

"Are you okay baby?" Simon went to me and stroked my hair.

"I-i can't breathe..." I tightly shut my eyes and let a tear escaped from it.

The doctor quickly turned on all of the machines including my oxygen. He pushed a button beside my bed for some nurse assistance.

As I felt the oxygen inside my body, I was a little bit relieved.

"What are you feeling right now ms. Adkins?" The doctor asked.

"I-i felt dizzy..." I held my temples.

"I'll inject your meds into your IV so you can sleep now okay?" He started preparing the syringe.

"S-simon... I'm so afraid. I'm afraid that I may not woke up again..." I felt Simon's hand on my wet cheek and wiped my tears away.

"Relax baby, I'll be the first one you'll see when you woke up. I love you bunny..." I nod and Simon pecked my lips.

I'm still afraid tho... I still want to live...

A/N: hope you are all enjoying somehow 😘 x

- A.