Chapter 2- Teenage Love Stories

A/N: Words in bold mean that the speech is in English and not Korean!!

​"That's it for today. Just a reminder; the deadline for your papers on the human D.N.A. is by next week! Please turn them in by then! Thank you. See you next time" Your lecturer says and bows.

"Ughh... So little time. Why did I choose to become a biologist? I could have easily chosen something to do with arts. Like a music teacher or even a comic writer, anything really. But noooo I had to follow my nerd instinct and choose to become a scientist." You mumble to yourself as you shove your books in your bag and leave the room after bowing to the professor.

Once you step out of the door you are met with a grinning Eun-bi.

"Hey?" you say looking at her confused.

Shouldn't she be at the other side of the building? Where her psychology course is?

"Hey, Y/N" Eun-bi says looping her arm with yours, the grin never leaving her lips.

"Are you okay? You're creeping me out... Aren't you supposed to be at the other side of the building?"

"Oh the professor is absent today, she called in sick." Eun-bi says nonchalantly.

"Then why would you come here? You only have like one course today." You point out.

"Oh, I just wanted to see how my dear friend is coping with everything" Eun-bi says looking at you with a Barbie smile.

And then it struck you.

She's wants something.

"What do you want?" you ask out of the blue.

She just looks at you like she's been badly offended, "What? Do I have to need something from you to come and see you after your course?"

You stop walking and turn her to face you, "Please, you only step foot in this university to see your hot philosophy professor. There is no way you'd come to see me after course when you have a day free of courses. You'd go shopping. So spill the beans."

She looks at the poker face your pulling, dumbfounded, "You know me too well."

"What can I say, I am observant. Plus I live with you." You say shrugging your shoulders.

"Yes, we live together, yet you know most things about me and I can't read you at all. You're too mysterious, girl" she says laughing at you.

"Meh," you shrug your shoulders, "Now tell me what do you want" you say pursing your lips.

"I wanted to ask you about the song..." she trails off.

"Um...the song..." You trail off while trying to come up with an excuse.

It's been a week since she and the boys asked you to write a song and you have done absolutely nothing.

How the hell are you going to explain your self? The deadline for them to sign up and hand over the song is in three weeks. You're not sure if that's enough time for you to write a song for them. Adding to that, you don't have a lot of inspiration right now. Let alone have inspiration to write about a teenage love.

You've never had a teenage love. Yes, you've had crushes, but they'd only last a week or two, then you'd get bored or forget about it as you had other priorities to occupy your mind with.

No, you are not the type that just hooks up with someone for a week and then jumps to another relationship.

You just don't touch the concept of relationships and love and crushes at a personal level. You love the idea of love and everything that surrounds it. You definitely crave for the drama that surrounds it. But that all, when it's written in a good text printed on papers. In other words, a book.