Chapter 19- Let's just go.

"Care to explain?" you say through greeted teeth, expecting an explanation to the earlier scene. 

"Being angry with wiped cream on your face doesn't really make you look scary" Jimin says, his awkward self now replaced by the cheeky and playful one. 

"Are you fucking serious?" You widen your eyes in disbelief, "What the frack was that? Why did you tell your ex that I am your current relationship? Because last time I checked you and I were at a non friendly war that included pranks! And how the duck did you give birth to the wiped cream? Where was it all this time?" you shoot the questions that had been roaming around in your head for the past five minutes, "Also, Why-"  you nearly ask him why he inched closer to kiss you earlier but stop yourself because you know it will turn into something awkward and you've had enough awkward already. 

"Why what?" Jimin asks interested in what you planned on saying, one corner of his mouth rising up a little bit. 

You face turns into a poker face. He's amused! How can he be freaking amused when no longer than two minutes ago he was an awkward mess, "Nothing. But just so you know, I'm not going to let you use me to get your ex jealous, okay? If you like playing games with each other, leave everyone else outside of those games."

"Who said I planned on making her jealous? I want nothing to do with her!" He gets in his defense mode, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Jealousy was written all over her face!" You exclaim waving your hands in front of your face frantically, you stay silent for a second and realize that people in the store are starting to give you guys weird looks, "And what other reason would you need a fake girlfriend for?" you say on a calmer tone this time to attract less attention. 

"Because-" Jimin starts but stops himself when he realizes that if he says this he'll share a big part of himself with you, thing that cannot happen considering that this action will most likely get you more closer to him, and he'll also expose himself to you. No, no, he cannot do that, "Aah, it's non of your business, it won't happen again. And besides I didn't see you disagreeing with me, either. You could have easily claimed I was lying and made a fool out of me" he spits back angrily and you find yourself thinking. 

Yes, indeed, you could have denied the whole thing, embarrassing him in front of everyone and most importantly Chae-Rin who he seems to want to get away from instead of making her just jealous. And you would also instantly get it back at him for smacking your face with cream in the middle of a store, but...how could you do it? He was feeling so awkward and nervous back then even you could feel how tensed up he was, you didn't consider it fair to make him feel worse and probably cause him more problems. He seemed so different at that state,  he wasn't the cheeky, mean or the hostile person you are used to seeing. He was sweet, caring towards you, you even found his awkwardness utterly cute, but all that when Chae-Rin was with you, why does he have to be the exact opposite when he's alone with you? Like... Was that an act just to not be hostile towards her? Or all the times you've seen him he'd been putting up an act? 

What is your true self Park Jimin? 

If you want this to get clear and hopefully over, then you either stop having any type of contact with him or you get to know him, and maybe, if that is ever possible, become friends. 

The first one is not possible considering that you you have mutual friends and wherever you go he's going to be there. So, getting closer to him it is then. 

You just gotta be careful not to open up to him that much in case he proves to be a real jerk.

"Are you actually daydreaming of me being your boyfriend?" He asks flicking your forehead.