Chapter 9- Where's da damn chocolate? (Sleepover vol4)

It's five a.m. 

​​​​​​Everyone is in deep slumber. You can even hear snores coming from the two bedrooms. You, however,  have never felt more unable to go to sleep. 
You haven't drank anything like too much caffeine. The one to be blamed for this,  is the high tension your feeling for no particular reason. 

So, to put to use those hours you'll be turning and tossing around in your handmade 'bed' while bothering Jimin --someone who you definitely do not want sleeping in your apartment-- you've decided to sit in your mini studio and work on the song.

Until now, you've gotten down to creating two different beats for the song. One is more upbeat and energetic while the other is more soothing and calm. 

You definitely prefer to go with the second one. It's more relaxing and fits more with the lyrics. However you will get the opinions from the boys as they'll be the ones performing the song and their word matters. 

Suddenly, you hear a crashing sound from the kitchen, instinctively you get up to check out what happened. 
You slowly open the door to from your studio and cringe when it squeaks.

There go your hopes of moving like a ninja. Once you open the door enough to walk out you slowly head to the kitchen. The lights are turned off, so you think that probably something just fall from its place and decide to head back. 

However, this thought changes once you hear a hiss coming from someone. Your hand instantly slaps the light flick, turning on the lights. 
Your eyes land on Jimin, who jumps in fear. 

"What are you doing?" you ask raising an eyebrow as you see that there's a knife on the floor.

Was he planning on murdering you? Nooooo, that would be too much. However, at this point your brain cannot function very well, plus going through all possible scenarios is not a bad idea. Unless you freak out, thankfully, though, you don't.

​​​​​​"How about non of your business?" Jimin responds and bends down to take the knife and place it in the sink. 

"Actually you're in my kitchen, at five in the morning, doing who knows what, so yeah, it kinda is my business." you purse your lips, folding your arms to your chest. 

Jimin looks at you and frowns, "I was thirsty"  he says and then you notice that he's pressing his hands against each other and there's some blood dripping down from them. 

"Did you cut yourself with that knife?" Your eyes grow wide.  

You walk over to him and force him to give you his wounded hand. At first he tries pulling it right back and gives you a glare, but you cut him in the middle and force his hand back to you, so you can examine the cut. 
It's not very big, but it's not small either, it's right in the middle of his palm and the bleeding doesn't seem to be stopping. 

You grab a small towel and start putting pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding. 

"Wait here and press on it," you sigh and turn around to go to the bathroom and bring the first aid kit. 
You succeed coming with the kit, without making any noise to wake the others. You find Jimin exactly as you left him, he looks like he's been frozen. Probably got lost in his own mind. 

Who knows what he could be thinking.

You walk to him again and place the kit on the counter, you open it and pull out the essentials. 

You take his hands in yours and he slightly jumps at the sudden contact. 
You take off the towel and see that the bleeding has stopped, so you start cleaning his wound. He winces once the alcohol comes in contact with his wound but doesn't move, whatsoever.