Chapter 91- Mornin'

Jimin growls when he hears his phone start ringing at 7:01 in the morning. He's not ready to wake up yet. He only fell asleep four hours ago, it's not fair. Yet the mean phone does not want to stop ringing with its annoying sound. He exhales on the pillow against his face. That's it- his mind is awake now. He hasn't even opened his eyes and he feels very dizzy as if his mind is spinning. 

Maybe I should've gone home after all. Might have slept more.

He turns around to face the ceiling and sprawls himself like a starfish on EunBi's bed. Everything sure was soft and comfortable throughout the night, except his mind wouldn't shut up about Y/N and the possibility of her liking him. His stomach was in a knot all night until he fell asleep.

Finally having had enough with the sound of his alarm drilling his head, he extends his arm to the device sitting on the nightstand and turns it off. He lies back and rubs his eyes sounds of discomfort leaving him every now and then. Finally, he makes up his mind to get up, dressed and go make breakfast with whatever his options will be.

Once he enters the kitchen, however, he's met with you sitting on a chair by the table on munching on some cereal and going through social media on your phone.

"Good morning," you greet him as you take in his image. He looks tired.

"Mornin'," he replies with a groggy voice.

"Did you sleep okay? You look tired."

"Woke up on the wrong time of the sleep cycle," he answers as he heads for the coffee maker and he pours himself a cup.

"Ouch."

"Mhm," he hums sitting down in front of her.

"Won't you eat breakfast?"

"Let the coffee kick in first," he closes his eyes and takes a sip.

You look at him with uncertainty as he hums in the enjoyment of the hot liquid. "We're in no rush anyway," you shrug and take a mouthful of cereal and some milk as you return to scrolling down on your phone.

You and Jimin didn't exchange many words after that. He didn't seem like his usual self- or what you'd come across so far at least- and at some point, you wondered if you'd done anything wrong but that wouldn't be likely so you just assumed it was what he said and left him be. Poking the bear isn't always a good option. However, as he's sitting across from you, you notice him literally dozing off with his head rested on his palm. You can't help yourself at this point,

"Jimin?" 

"Yeah?" he turns to look at you.

"Are you sure you wanna practice this early today? You obviously haven't slept enough. So maybe go back inside and get a couple more hours and we can go later, hm?"

He lazily opens an eye to look at you. His vision is blurry and his mind even more. He doesn't want to cut out time from your practice but he's desperate from some extra time with a mattress and a pillow, "You sure?"

"Go sleep," you state and observe as his shoulders slump and he slides away from the table and mutters a 'thank you' before he disappears.

Three hours later and Jimin wakes up once again. Thankgoodness, he's feeling much better. Once he's done washing his face in the bathroom he walks out  and heads first to the living room and then to the kitchen in search of you. He finds you in the later room of the house preparing- as it appears to be- sandwiches. His eyebrows furrow in confusion when he notices the lunchbag sitting at a corner of the kitchen table.

"Oh, hey! Are you feeling any better?" you ask him with a smile when you take notice of him, "You certainly look way better than before," you point out while taking his appearance in. He's still in the clothes you lended him to sleep in yesterday but his face looks much more fresher, his eyes looks less tired and the dark spots under them are gone. Signigicant difference is that his hair is all slicked back with water- except that one rebelious strand that decides to hang at the front- and not a messy blonde bird's nest- and that's too light a description.