Chapter 82- It's Over.

Are you kidding me?

Jimin thinks after he sees ChaeRin's message.

What could you want at this moment?

He asks referring to ChaeRin.

He takes his phone and starts typing a response.

Jimin:

  - What do you want?

ChaeRin:

  - I'll stop.

Jimin:

- Stop what? Be clear please.

ChaeRin:

  - I'll stop trying to win you back.

Jimin rereads the conversation many times, especially the last message from her. One time was clearly not enough for him to comprehend it.

As he is starring at the screen, still dumbfounded, his phone starts vibrating on his hand and ChaeRin's I.D. shows on the screen. She is calling him.

He immediately answers the call and brings the phone to his ear. However when the time comes to speak, he opens his mouth yet no voice comes out.

"Hello? Jimin?" He hears ChaeRin's voice from his phone.

" Uuuh, yeah, yes, Hi" he finally manages to say, "What is it?"

"I'm sorry...,"she begins and Jimin's breath hitches, "I saw your live yesterday and it made me realize things...,"

"What things?" Jimin asks in curiosity trying to understand where she's going with this conversation.

Is she really legit about giving up on him? He's confused.

"That I have no chances with you anymore," her voice shakes a little bit in the end, "I saw that... what you two have between you is genuine. I'm sorry for putting you through all this, Jimin... I truly am,"

"I..., I don't know what to say," Jimin sighs feeling the a weird emotion build within him.

"You don't have to say anything... I know you must've hated me at certain points," she breaths in a shaky breath as she finishes those words, "I'm sorry I didn't realize anytime sooner how important you were. "

Jimin stays silent, letting ChaeRin express herself, as he listens to her sobs.

"I'm so sorry for being so unfair towards you, s-so selfish," she says with a sob.

Jimin still says nothing. His heart of course is aching hearing her this broken. Believe it or not he still has feelings for her, if he didn't he wouldn't need you help.

He wants to comfort her, be there for her, tell her things will be fine but he can't return to her. He knows it will be unhealthy for both of them. He came this far to avoid returning back to her, he can't break now.

"I'm sorry too, ChaeRin, I'm sorry you were late to realize," he says, his voice now deep, hoarse and ready to break, "But we both have to move on now."

"You're right," she sniffs, "Y/N and Cody do not deserve this."

"Cody loves you," Jimin mutters with a colder voice, "Make up for all that you've made him go through."

"I will," ChaeRin sighs, "Thank you Jimin, even in the very end you're saying the right thing and being an understanding- perfect- person."