Chapter 27- The Dress

"What happened?" you hear Jimin's voice and you realize that he was silently standing there the hole time when you talked to your mother. 

You sigh, "I won't be leaving tomorrow".

And at this sentence an unwanted smile creeps up to Jimin's lips. 

"Why are you smiling?" you ask as anger starts boiling up in you. You just found out that you won't be spending the new year's eve with the people you love most and he is smiling like a fool. 

Why? 

"That means you're coming to the party," he says relieved now. 

He was actually really worried about you not going, that is why he insisted on it so much before. If you don't go he'll have to go alone and if he goes alone then he's a tiny fish ready to be eaten by Shark-Rin.  Now, if you were not to go he could not go as well, but since he wants to keep a cool image for himself and all those kids in college, that he doesn't know who they are but they all know him for his dancing skills and dating Chae-Rin, he can't not go. 

You become dumbfounded at his words. Is he seriously that vain and selfish? You just found out your the plans that you were so excited about have been cancled, and all he can think about is you going to that party to protect his stupid Jibooty?

Arrogant, indeed. 

"Now, come on let me see what clothes you have," he says and dashes to your room to search through the clothing that you own. 

Stupid,  arrogant jerk! 

If he wants to be like this, then you might as well become stubborn and push on with not going. 

"Jimin st-," you say once you enter your room but freeze once you see all of your clothing being scattered around on your bed and the floor. 

"What do you actually think you're doing?" you ask with wide open eyes.

"Ugh," Jimin sighs in disgust, "Your sense of style is seriously the worst,"  he says in disgust attempting to insult you. However, deeps down he unconsciously believes that you look stunning in just sweatpants and t-shirts. But... He's not near realizing or admitting that yet. 

You look at him shocked, blinking a few times, as he nonchalantly continues to throw your shirts out of your closet,

"Jimin stop!"  Υou say with a raised voice and he peeks his head to look at you with a raised eyebrow, "Stop throwing my clothes around! I am not going to that party! Whether I am leaving tomorrow or not. Now, if you please, leave!"  

Jimin looks at you-now both eyebrows raised-in shock, but he's intrigued, nonetheless. It's of the few times that he sees you angry, pissed off or however you want you call it and, let me tell you,  he's getting that weird feeling in his stomach, you know, the electricity rushing through him? All your features have turned hard in a most perfect way and he can't help but admire them for a second.

However, he snaps himself out of that as he realizes that you're opposing to his words and he can not have that. You need to go with him, otherwise he's screwed. This is why he doesn't like depending too much on people he doesn't trust completely. In the end they'll let him down. 

"That is not an option, and I am not going anywhere," he says in a monotonous voice, trying to hide from you the fact that you are needed, and he digs his head back in the wardrobe searching for a good piece of clothing. 

You clench your jaw as your anger boils up even more at his actions. It's not only Jimin's actions that are preparing you to lash out right now, it's more about the fact that you won't be seeing your loved ones for another few months until you have break, and Jimin's actions are just what you don't need right now. They are like the tiny sparks that land on cloth drenched in gasoline--being your canceled plans--and set everything on fire.