Chapter 70- Corner Of The Sick

I'm alive.
sorry for delaying, i'll explain afterwards.
Enjoy :D

~~~~~~~~~

"Tell me one thing exactly," you avert your eyes over his face paying attention to his messed up hair instead of his stomach area.

"Yes?" Jimin asks kind of shocked.

"Why are you shirtless?" you tell him trying to give him a glare however your puffy eyes and nest-of-hair don't really make you look the scary type of angry.

"Uuuhh," Jimin begins nervously as he realizes that nothing is covering his upper body and he rushes to stand up- nearly falls again- as he searches for his shirt.

Your eyes find their way to his back but he turns to face you giving you a full view if his abdomen again.

The moment you sense him turning around you cover your eyes with your hand to avoid any embarrassing situations.

Not sure of what Jimin is doing, since all you can see is darkness you hear him chuckle at your reaction and you scoff in return.

"Why are you laughing?" you ask still not taking your hand off of your eyes.

"Last time you saw me shirtless you had a different reaction," he tells you and you can practically see the smirk he has on his face even though your eyes are still covered.

"Shut up," you cut him short but he doesn't budge;

"Are you shy of me now that we're friends?" you hear him say with a short laugh and take this more as a challenge than a simple teasing.

"I'm not shy of you," you begin, "But just like I wouldn't feel comfortable with being shirtless in front of anyone, I thought you'd be uncomfortable too," you admit and you hear Jimin hum in response.

"I don't mind," he says, "you can look, I don't really care at the moment," he urges you dying to receive the same flushed reaction he got from you last time you saw him without his shirt.

"It's invasion of privacy," you urge from your side not willing to look because you most likely won't be able to look at his face until he gets dressed.

"I'm not getting dressed until you look at me. We should get comfortable with each other anyways," he urges biting his lip in unknown anticipation.

"Not that comfortable," you state and your lips form a straight line.

"Aaaah, fine you can look I'm dressed" Jimin fakes a sigh tricking you into looking at him.

You take your hand off your eyes and you blink a few times to adjust to the lighting however once your eyes settle on Jimin your eyes go wide and you mouth slightly opens due to the shock. You were expecting him to he covered, not shirtless again.

Much to your dismay before you can even think of something to say the door opens and YeoWol peeks his head inside;

"Hey, guys breakf-" he begins but cuts himself short once he sees Jimin undressed and you being completely shocked,

"I thought you too weren't dating," states YeoWol and a mischievous smile reaches his face, "You are such liars...you should burn for your sins," he snickers and gets his head out closing the door after him.

"Oh no," Jimin mutters as he grabs his shirt and follows after YeoWol who is most likely trying to escape from the hands of Jimin.

"What the actual fuck just happened?" you ask yourself feeling a little bit dizzy and your headache getting stronger.