Chapter 77- Sentimental

“Y/N, do you perhaps want to go and buy roasted chestnuts with me?” he asks you as he turns his displeased gaze from Cody to you.

“Chestnuts?” you ask, your face screaming that  you are aware of the trouble you’re in.

“Yes,” Jimin growls and in all honesty, you have become kind of scared.

The type of scared a teacher makes you feel when you haven’t done your homework and there is no other option but to get scolded. That feeling right before they scold you where they inquire you and tell you to follow them to their office, when you know what is going to happen but you still follow.

“Okay,” You manage to mumble as you put the glass of water on the table, “I’ll go grab my coat,” you mutter awkwardly as you exit the kitchen whereas Jimin stays there now shifting his gaze to Cody, who is still there frozen and he too feeling the tension to the core.

“I’m not trying anything, I swear, I just want to help keep ChaeRin away from you, both,” Cody raises his free hand in defence, while calmly talking to Jimin.

“I don’t care what you want,” Jimin begins, leaning off the wall, his arms still crossed on his chest giving him an strong aura, “All I care about is you staying away from her,” he refers to you and as he finishes with those words he turns around and heads to the living room to inform his parents and him and you will be heading out for a bit.

“But, we’ll be celebrating in about and hour and a half,” his mother, “And you’re ill too, shouldn’t we just send JiHyun?” she asks him and her son gives her a look, telling her that there’s more than just buying ‘roasted chestnuts’ .

She too having been quite confused with the whole, you 'confirming your relationship' a couple of hours ago, she understands that something must be going on, there fore explaining Jimin’s reason to suddenly wanting to be alone with you, so she simply nods her head after grasping the message hidden behind Jimin’s eyes.

Once you enter again the living room, after having taken your and Jimin’s coats, your eyes land on Jimin’s angry ones, and you gulp trying to think of ways to explain the situation to him.

“There you go,” you mumble as you approach him and hand him his coat, avoiding to look into his eyes.

“Thanks,” he mumbles, “We’ll be going out now, we’ll most likely return when it’s past twelve,” Jimin informs the others and like that he extends his arm in front of you, awaiting for you to grab his hand.

You give him a questioning look and hesitantly extend your arm and get a hold of his.

He purses his lips, puffing out his cheeks a little bit, as he first looks at your hands and then his eyes to look at you, mumbling a “let’s go,” before he turns and heads for the door, dragging you behind him.

“Okay…,” you breath out, although you are the only one to hear those words.

This is it.

He is going to kill me.

Then dump me to the sea.

And say I died on accident or something.

You think, as you feel the grip of his hand getting stronger around yours, as you exit the house, after wearing your coats and shoes- where he still did not let go of your hand.

“This way,” he mumbles while pointing to a direction that you have no idea where it leads to.

You start walking down the empty road in silence. Him still not letting go of your hand and even swinging it back and forth.