Chapter 87- EunBi Is Gone

"She's disappeared," is the first thing you say after you walk back inside the building.

You notice NamJoon awkwardly scrolling through his phone in search of EunBi's number in hopes of dialing her. You also notice TaeHyung's and SiNa's absence. You don't give it much thought thinking that SiNa left as she didn't find TaeHyung there.

Jimin is the first one to walk toward you and inform you of what happened while you were out;

"TaeHyung came. He's with SiNa in an empty practice room and they're talking,"

Your eyes widened in shock, "Do we have any idea why she's here in the first place?"

"No, the moment she saw TaeHyung she grabbed him and dragged him away, it happened a few minutes after you chased behind EunBi."

You sigh deeply with discomfort. What now? What will all of you do? Just sit down and wait for TaeHyung to come out with his probably new girlfriend and move on like that without giving a damn about EunBi?

No, no, that's an absurd development of events. They wouldn't give up on EunBi like that and certainly not you.

"Guys, what do we do now?" HoSeok's voice sounded quietly but still strong enough to gather everyone's attention, "Before she left EunBi said she was quitting."

"She what?" NamJoon gasped and turned to face HoSeok with a flabbergasted expression on his face, "You're joking, right?"

"No, she said it loud and clear," YoonGi confirms as he lets his head drop, eyes glued on the ground.

"Guys, she was in emotional distress," Your speak up in hopes of restricting the big chaos that's about to take over, "She's hurt, she came here for the team and she probably would've stayed if that girl hadn't shown up. If this- whatever this is- passes away she'll be back on the team for sure."

"Yeah, but who knows when this will pass? We don't have a lot of time for the competition and there's still a lot of work to be done," HoSeok presses on, the crease between his eyebrows showing up to express his discomfort, "We need to practice as much as possible to make it."

"I hear you, however, you need to be a bit understanding towards your group-mates. If you want happy results you need to have happy players, in the first place," your voice came out a little bit stricter than it ought to be. The atmosphere had turned a little bit dark; as if you and HoSeok are having a debate, heads turning back and forth to each of you as you respectively talk.

"There are no happy results if there isn't hard work first, Y/N," he gives a bit of an emphasis when your name rolls out of his mouth. Like he's trying to remind you that you are not a member of the team, ergo, have to say in this subject.

It's true, you agree, you're in no position to dictate them on what they're going to do with their practices and general preparation for the competition. And yes, truthfully, EunBi giving up on the team has a big impact on what happens to them, however, it is no time to think of this.

"HoSeok," you speak with a softer but still strong voice to state not-defeat, "EunBi just left and she's not answering her phone and she's in a bad emotional state. I think finding her first is the main goal here."

"I agree with Y/N," Jimin's pops up out of the blue to support you and it catches you off guard. Jimin; supporting you. It's weird but it has a very tingly and nice feeling to it.

"Yeah, I'm sure one day's practice being missed won't do that much damage," NamJoon adds, "We can practice one hour more for the next week and it will be covered."

HoSeok sighs and he rubs his temples, "Okay," he gives in, "But what about TaeHyung? Do we tell him?"

"I think he has to know," YoonGi adds, "After all, he stills cares for her."