Chapter 43- Airport

Previous night 
At Chae-Rin's house
Before the party. 

"Hey, Rin, you ready?" Cody calls at his girlfriend as he enters her room. 

"Don't call me, Rin. Jimin did that. You are not Jimin, " She tells him with a cold voice. 

Cody's smile falls from his face and he realizes that he needs to confront his girlfriend about the thing that has been bothering him that past days. 

" Chae-Rin, you haven't developed feelings for Jimin, by any chance, have you?" he asks cautiously hoping she gives him the answer that he wants. 

"N-no?" Chae-Rin says, unsure, while it comes out more as a question than a statement. 

A sudden fire starts boiling in Cody's stomach,  "Why aren't you sure?" he asks, his voice shaking a little bit as he knows his fears are about to be confiemed. 

"Why would I have feelings for Jimin?" Chae-Rin says, this time with a more stable voice as she turns around to face her boyfriend. 

Cody looks at her and lets out a chuckle as he realizes, "You do. Why else would you want to start communicating with him? And that time you forced them to sit on a double date with us," he starts saying as realization hits him once again,  "You want him back don't you?"

He looks at her straight in the eyes for a second, but he storms away before Chae-Rin can give him an answer. 

"Fuck!"  Chae-Rin says aggressively as Cody slams is he door behind him. 

During the party. 
At the club. 

Cody decided to go to the party alone and drink away his heartache. While thinking of all the times Chae-Rin fooled him as well. 

She is sooo manipulative

He thinks as he takes another shot of Vodka, as he raises his head up to signal to the bartender to give him another round he sees you. Sitting on that stool from the other side of the bar, awaiting to be handed your drink. 

Suddenly he gets an idea. 

He knows you are not on the list of Chae-Rin's favorite people. 

He gets a sudden need of seeking revenge from Chae-Rin, for using him like that. And also seek revenge from Jimin for having stolen Chae-Rin's heart from him. 

So best way to pay back both Jimin and Chae-Rin? You. 

Chae-Rin won't be satisfied to find out that Cody is spending time with you instead of her, and also Jimin, as your biyfriend, will be furious, since Cody has a record of stealing girls from Jimin. 

"Huh, was not expecting you'd drink something like that," Cody says as he pops up from your side startling you. 

"Cody," you smile. 

Well you know what happened next to need to retell the events. 

At the Party 
After you and Jimin walked out on Cody and Chae-Rin. 

"Why were you with her?" Chae-Rin asks as she turns to look at a furious Cody. 

"Me?" he heaves and points to his chest while giving hes a glare that screams he is mad, "It was you in that room with that jerk!" he raises his voice, however Chae-Rin doesn't even flinch. She only looks at Cody through hooded eyelids. 

"Have I ever told you that you look hot when you're mad?" she whispers seductively in his ear. 

"W-what?" he asks, voice much calmer and weaker.