Chapter 68- The Mind Went There

"So, what do you study, Y/N?" Jimin's father asks you as all of have sat down and are eating Mrs Park's cooked meal.

Mister Park is actually a very sweet and friendly man, just like his wife.

He was sure to engulf you into a hug after he arrived from the Coffe House he owns and greet you in the most sweet way.

"Oh, I'm majoring in biology," you answer after you gulp down the food you have in your mouth.

"Biology? I thought you did something related to arts, like Jimin," his father exclaims amused by the news.

"Ah, well before making the decision I was between science or something with arts, but I chose to follow the scientific career," you explain and see him nodding approvingly.

"What would you study if you chose arts?" YeoWol, who is sitting next to you asks but before you can ask Jimin beats you to it and answers for you.

"Music, she would major in music," he states and you turn to look at him a little bit surprised that he indeed got to right.

"You play instruments?" JiHyun asks.

"Um, yes, I do, I play the guitar, piano and drums," you explain starting to feel awkward because the topic of this conversation has been focused on you for a bit too long.

"Oh! You should teach me how to play the drums! I've wanted to learn for a long time," JiHyun chimes and you nod with a smile and then Mrs Park decides to change the subject a little bit.

"How are the preparations for the competition going?" she asks and as Jimin begins explaining how hard they are all working with the songs and the choreographies you finally manage to eat some food of that delicious cooking of Mrs. Park.

"Why are you using a fork?" Jimin asks giving you a weird look as he notices the fork in your hand.

You, holding the fork in the air ready to put into your mouth, freeze as you hear Jimin's words and you give him a confused look

"Shouldn't I?" you ask scared that you somehow might have offended him, but how can you?

You practically asked a fork from his mother after explaining that you can't use chopsticks and she happily gave you a smile along with the fork so why the hell is he reacting like that?

Well, when you requested for the fork Jimin was in the bathroom washing his hands and he didn't hear the conversation about the chopsticks, but if his mother was not offended then why is he?

"Why aren't you using chopsticks?" he asks trying to hide a sly smile as he figures that you most likely can not use chopsticks.