Chapter 59- Pack Your Bags

"She's coming to Busan with me and she hasn't prepared anything to take along"

Eunbi turns to look at Jimin with wide eyes and she slowly lets her jaw drop to the floor. 

"WHAT?" she says -screams basically- and lets her arms fall to her side while turning her body to face Jimin. 

Jimin turns his body to face Eunbi as well, as he places his hands in pockets and purses his lips. 

"Am I hearing right?" Eunbi asks blinking her eyes. 

"Yes," Jimin nods knowing that Eunbi must be craving for more details however he's not planning on telling her without having her ask for the juicy information. 

"What happened? I mean Taehyung did tell me that Y/N went out to talk to you but how did things escalate that fast and so far?" she asks running a hand through her hair, being surprised with the news, as she didn't really expect anything to happen, thinking you'd chicken out or change your mind,

 "Are you guys...friends now?" 

"Well, we said we'd stop being mean towards each other and try to built a friendship," Jimin responds biting his lip, giving to Eunbi a brief explanation of what happened. 

"FINALLY!" Eunbi screams feeling utterly happy, and relieved that you and Jimin finally managed to push your negative feelings towards each other aside. 

Now, this yell from Eunbi actually startles you and awakes you from your sleep, making you quite pissed off. 

Believing that you are at your home, in your bed you start scolding her;

"Yaaaah!, Eunbi, I know you're fangirling over your boyfriend now, but please sh-" You stop realizing that you are not in your room. 

You are on a couch, in a living room, clearly not yours, and Jimin and Eunbi are standing in front of you. You give them a confused expression wondering what is going on. You actually fell to such deep sleep that you forgot where you are, but soon reality strucks you and everything comes back to place. 

"Oh... Yeah...," You begin, "Sorry, I fell asleep and I thought I was in my room," you purse your lips and sit up stretching yourself in the process. 

"Why didn't you tell me you and Jimin are friends now?" Eunbi asks and you freeze while being in the middle of stretching your body; your arms above your head and body half twisted to the side while your one leg is outstretched. 

"Huh?" you ask wondering how the hell she knows this. You shoot a look towards Jimin and he just shrugs. 

"I don't know?" you say not really sure of how to answer such question, it's not like you spent an entire day alone with her and you had so many moments to tell her. 

These news are fresh out of the oven. Even you and Jimin have not completely grasped them. 

"Tsk," she raises her eyebrow like she is judging you, but in a playful way of course, "Anyways, you should go home and pack, in less than three hours you need to be at the train station,"

You widen your eyes and give Eunbi a blank look, wondering what the hell she's saying, 
" Why?"

"Becsue you're going with Jimin... To Busan?" she says as if it's self explanatory that this is the reason you'll be  at the train station at seven in the morning. 

You furrow your eyebrows realizing that you never truly agreed with this plan, you and Jimin talked about it but you did not come to an agreement as drunk Hoseok dragged Jimin to sing a song together and you never talked about it afterwards,