Chapter 15- I'm Ticklish There

"What are you doing here?" 

The moment you hear his voice, you snap away from your thoughts and instantly get embarrassed for letting him catching you staring. 

You try to look anywhere but him, the walls are covered with mirrors and wherever you throw your gaze at, all you see is Jimin's, shirtless as well, reflection. 

Damn those mirrors.

 Damn his shirtless body. 

"Um...I'm looking for Yoongi, Hoseok told me he'd be here?" you say awkwardly trying to play it cool even though you're near the point of screaming inside your head. 

This is your first encounter with Jimin after yesterday's morning where you woke in each other's arms and it feels weird. 

To be honest, you kinda missed the feelings you had when you were in that state.

Key phrase, you missed the feelings ​​​​​.

The fact that you were with Jimin didn't excite you, but the relaxation, safety, and how right that moment felt... Those are feelings that you'd like to experience again.

That you admit to yourself.

What you don't want and probably won't admit to yourself is that Jimin is the only one to have made you feel this way yet, and will probably be the only one to do so.

​​​​​​"Clearly, he's not here. He's upstairs" Jimin says and turns his back to you. 

As you see him turn around you feel your stomach drop. 

He's turned cold again. You definitely were expecting this. You weren't hoping or believing that there was a slight chance of him changing his opinion on you. But then again... If you were expecting this and were totally prepared, why are you feeling disappointed? 

​​​​​​"Um... Yeah.. Okay, thanks," you say with a small voice and lower your head as you head out. 

As Jimin hears your words a pang of guilt hits his chest and he turns around saying,  "Wait" 

You instantly turn around and head back in the room, cursing your self for unintentionally doing so. 

"What?" you ask softly placing your hands in the pockets of your coat. 

When he sees you again his heart skips a tiny beat, but he blames it on his tiredness. 

How are you doing this to him? 

He shouldn't be feeling guilty for the way he spoke to you. He has never felt guilty. So why is he feeling that way now? It's not logical. He still believes you're fake, he still thinks that trusting you would be a mistake, that you're intentions are up to no good, but yet again he can't help but feel a bit excited whenever you're in his sight. He can't erase those few hours you spent in harmony, at your mini studio, or how you didn't hesitate one bit when he cut his hand and you took care of his wound, last but not least he can't forget how nice it was when he held you, how perfectly your arms fit around his torso.  Everytime the picture comes to his mind,  out of the blue, he get shivers. 

He can't control himself, he needs to know, he needs to prove to himself  that you're no good in order to keep himself at a distance and away from developing and feelings, other than hate,  for you. He's sure that even  the tiniest mean comment from you will be just enough​​​​​, to bring him back to reality. 

Within seconds you find yourself pinned against the wall, with Jimin's hands pressing against the wall right next to your head on each side, not giving you room to escape.