Chapter 36- Phone

"I was searching for you...," he mumbles and his words take you aback. 

Is he still drunk? 

"Are you still drunk?" you ask with pure confusion in your voice.

"I don't think so..." he says and suddenly turns around and you collide on his chest once again because you absent-mindedly kept walking. 

"Sorry," you say and awkwardly take a step back pursing your lips. 

The moment you take that step back Jimin eyes you from head to toe and you can't help but feel exposed.

"Um...," You begin sheepishly, your bare legs feel like they've been targeted in a video game where they've been marked with red color meaning that the shooter has looked target and is about to shoot.

However you become unamused once Jimin snickers, and the feeling of being targeted goes away.

"Why are you wearing that? Are you trying to seduce me?" he says with a smirk and looks up to your face.

He's at an awful looking state yet again he manages to make you feel uncomfortable and slightly blush.

His attitude angers you little bit, as well, why does he think you'd ever try to seduce him?

Does he think that high of himself?

Unfortunately though, you can not seem to be able to come up with a spicy response to shoot him with and that is because your mind feels like it has been conquered by mist, a type of mist that blocks you from all the mental paths you have to follow when you need to think up a smart comeback to something.  So instead, you just brush him away with something basic.

"Yeah, right, in your dreams," you say and push past him to go grab your clothes.

"Then why are you wearing this pink and short bathrobe?" he says and you stop dead on your track as you open the door of the closet.

You slowly turn your head to look at him and give him a glare,"Cut it off."

"Aaah, craaap," he whines as he reaches his hand to his head and scrunches up his face in pain.

You snicker thinking it serves him right for being cheeky but then you feel bad because he is in pain as he continues to express it through his face expression and the noises of discomfort he makes.

"Aiish, Pabo (stupid)," You sigh, and go to assist him sit on your bed, "Why did you have to drink so much?"

"I didn't have any other way to get away from all the feelings," he mumbles as he lays back down and you fix the pillows not giving his sentence much thought and simply letting it go without much analyzing.

"Oh, well now you are a hundred times worse than you were yesterday," you say as you straighten your back and look down at him,

"Was it worth it?"

Jimin purses his lips for a moment and morphs an expression that says his thinking over your question, "It wasn't, but for some reason it feels like it was..."

That is true, he knows that drinking so as to be careless for a few hours is not worth it because he's going to be a lot worse after the effects of alcohol wear off, however, he's gut is telling him that it was worth it, he feels like something that happened yesterday night will change a lot of things.

The bummer is that he can't remember what that thing is.

You raise a confused eyebrow at his statement not understanding the message behind it so you just shrug it off.