Chapter 12- Go To Sleep

"Go open the door" Jimin says and snaps you back from your trace.  

"Y-yeah" you say and turn around to open the door to Cody. 

"Hiii!!" he says and enters the apartment, sliding his shoes off. 

You take the two coffees from his hand and step back to give Cody some space to undress his coat, and also be more comfortable while you check out what he's wearing, causal jeans and brown boots for the lower part, and a white button down shirt with a gray sweater above.

The sweater really makes his broad back and shoulders stand out.  He must be lifting weights at the gym.

Damn that's hot. 

You think and mentally slap yourself for thinking of Cody wearing a tank top and lifting weights.  Blame the hormones for this. First you couldn't chose whether you should be mad at Jimin for wearing your clothes or think that he looks damn hot in them.

And now here you are checking out Cody. What the hell is this period doing to you? 

"Um... Y/N?" Cody waves his hand in front of you. 

You've been staring at his shoes like a fool. Man, you zoned out again. 
Seriously, when is this going to end? 

"Uh" you shake your head and blink your eyes a few time, "Yeah, sorry I just zoned out"  you smile and turn around to greet Jimin to Cody but he's nowhere to be seen. 

Your eyebrows furrow in confusion, but you think that Jimin is being his rude self again.

Well,  as long as he doesn't bother you, you don't mind. 

But do you really not mind?

​​​​​​Your subconscious shoots you with this question but you
shake it off, blaming it on the upset hormones. Once they calm down your slight excitement for a friendship with Jimin will be over and so will be the excitement with Cody.

"Come on, let's go to the kitchen. That's where we'll work" you say and motion Cody to follow you. 

He obeys to your words and follows you suit to the kitchen. Once you enter you see Jimin sitting on a stool, leaning on the table, while munching on an Apple, still wearing your clothes. First thing you notice is how his neck muscles tense and relax and as he munches and gulps.

Again, because of the hormones​​​​​.

However, a smile finds its way on your lips as you see his small fingers being curled around that apple. 
Seriously, girl how can you go from thinking his neck is sexy, to how cute his fingers are? 

Is it really completely  because of the hormones? Personally I don't think so.

I think that the old will to become Jimin's friend is making its way up the surface again. You've taken a small taste of how it is to spend time with a not-so-rude-and-hostile Jimin and it has made you to want to get to know him even more.

However you're  subconsciously scared. Scared of the fact that he'll once again push you away. You'll have fallen for his 3-hour-long polite acting and once again try befriending him only to be met with his cold side once again, making you the fool that fall for his stupid act. Your ego can never let that happen.  You've already tried, you failed, by his actions it's obvious that he wants nothing to do with you, he even stated it earlier that he's not planning on being nice to you, that these three hours, in total, just happened to be so,  out of personal benefit and tiredness. 

So, yeah, it'd be really stupid to believe he's giving you hints that he wants to get to know you when he's clearly saying right in your face that he doesn't want it.