Chapter 24- Cherry Flavored Syrup

"Care to explain?"  Yoongi asks shoving his phone in your face the moment you open the door. 

​​​​​​"When did you even get here? You called like two minutes ago?" you ask ignoring Yoongi's question as you step aside to let him in and then the other five boys follow suit. 

​​​​​​"What the heck you, guys? How did you all come here together? " you ask with a confused expression on your face," Aren't you supposed to go on a date in an hour?" You ask NamJoon who is the last one to enter. 

He looks at you with fake pain written in his eyes, "She canceled,"  he says over dramatically

"You used another weird pickup line, didn't you?" you ask giving him your poker face. 

"Oh! Come on!" he says frustrated, "They're not that bad!" 

​​​​​​"If it makes you sleep better at night..." You sass him and he gives you the 'are you serious?' look and you just grin. 

Out of the blue, Yoongi shows up in the hallway again, "What are you two doing? Come here!"  he grabs both, you and NamJoon, by your wrists and drags you inside where everyone is seated on the couch, the two sofas and some are even sitting on the ground (Jungook and Tae), given the fact that you don't have enough room for nine people in that living room. 

The moment you enter everyone starts shooting questions, as to why you and Jimin were out with Cody and Chae-Rin, whether Jimin and Chae-Rin are back together and if you and Cody are a couple, or if you and Jimin are dating, and they get really frustrated at the fact that you told them nothing.

Well, everyone except Taehyung who has an idea of what is going on but he's respecting his friends privacy and awaits for his friend to say all that he wants. 

After Mama-Jin manages to make everyone shut up so that Jimin and You can explain the situation. Well actually Jimin is doing most of the talking because the medicine you took has made you more sleepy and you can't really put your mind to think straight and say all the events as they happened and the conclusion that follows those events. 

"So... You guys are dating..." Hoseok trails off, "But... are not really dating.." 

"Um.. Yeah..." You nod your head. 

"And... You are doing this so that Chae-Rin leaves you alone..." Yoongi asks Jimin, who nods in response. 

"This..." Seok-Jin begins, "Is messed up..." 

"Indeed it is" Eun-bi agrees. 

"So... Does that also mean that the two of you will stop disliking each other and get along for once?" NamJoon asks with hope visible in his eyes. 

​​​​​​"No," you and Jimin say at the same time and everyone hangs their shoulders and sighs disappointment. 

​​​​​"Gaah, you guys go slower than any turtle walks from the beach to the top of a mountain" Jungkook whines, totally done with the two of you. 

"What do you mean, Kookie?" you shoot him a questioning look and Jimin's face twists into fake disgust as he understands what his dongsaeng has said. 

Little do you know, Eun-bi and Tae had snapped a few pictures of you and Jimin the other day, when they found the two of you sleeping in each other's arms, and of course they had to share their theories with the rest of the gang. Who were rather confused at first and wanted to corner you and Jimin until you spit the entire truth out, but a few voices of logic (SeokJin and NamJoon) thought it would be best to lure you into telling the truth about the 'secret relationship' between you and Jimin and when they were ready to set their plan on action, the 'Chae-Rin post' happens and all their theories blow in the air.