Chapter 23- Do It Or Not Do It

"Jimin, what the fuck is going on?" You ask as you raise an eyebrow when Jimin looks at you with a slightly agape mouth. 

"Uuuuh, I guess we just got official" he sighs. 

And once again your eyes go wide. People now believe that you are Park Jimin's girlfriend. The person that showed to everyone he despised you, the person everyone believed you hated as well, and yet here both of you are, being claimed as a couple to everyone, when in honesty it's just a small lie, used to push someone away, turned into a big fat one. 

"For fuck's sake why is this happening?" you growl at you run your fingers through your hair.

Just a few days ago your life was pretty stable, you had your friends, your studies kept going on at a steady rhythm, your relationship with Park Jimin was crystal clear to everyone and more importantly you two. You basically didn't have anything to upset you or make you mess anything up.  
But then, just because life isn't fair, Jimin just had to be a little bit friendly to you and you got back on to believing that there is hope to stop all this hostility towards you, but you didn't imagine you'd end as his girlfriend in the people's eyes, when the two of your haven't even decided if you're going to decrease the hate and possibly form a friendship, or if you're going to go stronger than ever with your little vendetta.

And now what are you going to do?

He seems to be in aid of your help. You have two options, you either stick to his side, help him and maybe get to know him better, or abandon all this, yell to the world that you guys have broken up and leave him at the mercy of Chae-Rin. 

Chae-Rin. 

Why is she bugging Jimin if she is dating Cody? 

Okay, this is too confusing, you need some explanation before you make any decisions. 

"You're going to say that it's all a lie, aren't you?" Jimin asks you with a fierce look, he's trying to hide the fact that he's scared of you ruining it all and widely opening the door for Chae-Rin to lunge at him, metaphorically speaking of course. 

You feel your stomach drop, his eyes may look fierce but the tone of his voice doesn't match that expression, you can read past through it and understand that he really needs everything that can be given to him to keep himself away from Chae-Rin's claws. 

However, you still need to know the whole story before you make a decision. It's not out of curiosity, it's more to understand Chae-Rin's character and be able to figure out to say the right thing to discreetly push her away, without having her lash out. The way you say a few things and the words you use for this action is very important because you might say it the wrong way and the outcome will be totally different from what you expected. 

"Okay, listen," you say and sit on the floor few feet away from him,  "I am willing to help you and stick to this story, but first you have got to explain to me what is going on and why this play ​​​​​​is needed, otherwise I won't go in the field with blind eyes, and even if I do I will do the wrong thing and blow everything up" you explain your points and purse your lips. 

Jimin finds himself thinking for a little bit, he doesn't really want to trust you with all this much information, but yet again, if he doesn't tell you, you won't help him and if you won't tell him he'll be more vulnerable to Chae-Rin and probably go down the hill again. 

"I know you don't trust me, believe me I wouldn't trust you either with personal information, but to make this work and seem real, at least real enough to keep her away, You're going to have to" you explain and wait for his response. 

This situation is actually not that bad for Jimin, that way he gets to find more about you but without needing to be honestly caring, like he can be all friendly and nice when people's eyes are on you but hostile and keep you far away when you're alone. He gets to study you and your flaws but keep himself away at the same time.