Chapter 79- She's A Flirt

[Unedited]

Once both of you realize that someone is watching you and commented about the action that you just commited, you push Jimin off as he tries to get off you.

In a rush-not really fast,though- both of you stand up, dusting off.your clothes and looking at ChangMi standing next to Jungkook, who is looking at you with wide eyes.

"Wh-what are.you two doing here?"Jimin asks nearly losing his balance, shocked to have been caught in act and his buzzed mind messing with his logic.

"My girlfriend told me to meet her at the beach she said she had a surprise for me so I came over with Jungkook and we saw you too," she explains with a huge smile on her face,

"Happy New Years!!" she cheers spreading her arms and taking both of you in a huge bear hug.

"Happy New Years..."you mumble still confused with what is going on, your brains hasn't really managed to catch up.

"You're drunk?" Suddenly, asks Jungkook and as ChangMi lets you go from her embrace, you see the younger one holding a bottle of soju and a can of beer in his hands.

"I'm not drunk," Jimin supports and takes a step towards him instantly trips because his leg got caught on the blanket that you and ChangMi as stepping on.

"I can clearly see that, Hyung," Jungkook mumbles as he lets the times in his hands fall down, while he goes to help Jimin stand up.

"Are you drunk too?" ChangMi asks you and you give her a pouty look while shrugging your shoulders in unawareness.

"I don't know, I've never been drunk before," you tell her and she nods her head while receiving her answer.

"We should take them somewhere to sober them up," ChangMi tells Jungkook and he nods.

"But lets clean up first," Jungkook mutters as he picks up the plastic bag you used to carry the drinks before, and hands it over to you to hold so that he puts the empty cans and bottles inside.

Jimin not wanting to feel useless he pushes you off the blanket and tries to fold it.

"Give it to me, Jimin," ChangMi says once she sees him struggling with the item.

"No," he responds and turns the blanket away from ChangMi, "I can do this."

"Fine," she sighs, "Lets leave this place," she says and she waves her hand once she sees her girlfriend approaching.

And like that, the five you- along with ChangMi's girlfriend- headed over to a nearby café-bar that remained open even in the New Years.

"I'm telling you, I'm not drunk, I don't need to drink coffee," Jimin whines throwing his head back as you enter the café-bar, that surprisingly has quite the fee people inside.

"You couldn't walk a straight line three minuts ago, Hyung, what makes you think much will change after so little time?" Jungkook asks him, as he heads for an empty table by the window.

"Aaaaah, Jungkook, you don't know," Jimin sighs starting to speak nonsense.

"Just shut up and listen to him, okay?" you whine in a high tone, dragging your words having grown tired of hearing Jimin repeat over and over again that he is not drunk.

"What got your wand in a knot?" Jimin asks using the same high time you used, giving you an offended face expression as he sat down on the chair opposite of you.

"Don't use Harry Potter quotes on me," you glare at him with a pout on your lips.

"I'm going to go and order something for them and us, keep them out of trouble, please," Jungkook tells the two girls that nod their heads and tell him the order before he gone to the barista.