Chapter 35- Bathrobe

Your eyes flicker open the moment the alarm on your phone starts ringing. It feels like you haven't slept or rested at all, your eyes feel extremely dry. 

You reach for your phone that is somewhere around your bed. 

Oh sorry, It said bed? 

It was meant to be floor, the place you are at the moment. 

"What the fuck is going on?" you ask in a low and hoarse voice. 

As you start to get a feeling of how your body is positioned you comprehend that your neck is stretched at a very uncomfortable position against the wall and that your legs and torso are underneath the bed sprawled out on the floor. 

You bring your hands closer to your sides, push against the floor and sit up leaning on the wall. 

On the process you tried to move your head a little bit but since it has become very stiff, you are met with some great amount of pain, so now you have to stay with your head tilted to one side, not moving it. 

Your hands roam around on the floor in search of your ringing phone, the moment your are met with the cold screen, you take it in your hands and close the annoying alarm. 

You growl as you search around the room for anything that could tell you what the actual fuck has happened. 

At that moment memories start coming back.  

Last night you went to a party. 

Chae-Rin's party more specifically. 

There... 

What happened there? 

Oh, right! 

First you had a 'friendly conversation'  with Chae-Rin, then she went to talk to the others and you went to the bar. 

Uuhh, what happened after that? 

You scratch your head with your eyes closed, to make the burning feeling go away but it only gets worse so you open them and they wonder around as they land on Park Jimin who is lightly snoring on, facing towards you while he has one hand under his face for more support. 

Now everything comes back. 

At the bar you talked with Cody who you danced with for a bit, but you saw Jimin glaring at you and you left him, but when you got back to that couch you found none of your friends. 

Then you started searching for them and went on the second floor.  There Cody found you and cornered you on the wall next to the door Chae-Rin and Jimin came out of. 

Then the small fight between Jimin and Cody happened. 

After that you took Jimin and left, but he drank some amount of vodka a stranger gave him, and the alcohol hit him hard. 

The memories start becoming more clear as you give them more though, especially the ones at your house. 

You rub your eyes as you now seem to be completely back on this earth we're all walking. 

"Uuuuh, fuck" You moan and bring your hand to your stiff neck and shoulder to rub it. 

"The little fucker pushed me off the bed," you growl as you force yourself to stand up. 

"Who are you calling a fucker?" you hear a male hoarse voice and you recognize it as Jimin's.  

He turns to face the ceiling and brings his hand to his forehead as the unbearable headache. 

"You, of course," you mumble as you lazily walk to the kitchen to bring him some painkillers and fresh water before you to the bathroom to clean yourself a little bit.