Chapter 34- Sleep talking

"Y/NNN-aaaaahh"  

​​​​​​The moment you hear the slurred draging sound of your name being called your eyes snap open and your jolt your neck to its normal position, however you are met with unbearable pain as for the past hour and a half you had been leaning your head on the closet. 

Nevertheless, you don't pay to it any attention as you shoot up and got to Jimin's side to check if he's okay. 

"Y/NNNNN-aaaaahh" he says again and you realize that this is the common asleep-drunk-talk. 

"Yes, Jimin?" you ask recalling that article you read which advised that it is better to keep up a conversation with the drunk person in situations like this. 

"You're so niceee..." he mumbles once again and a smile finds your lips as you fix the covers above him. 

"Thank you..." You Whisper, enjoying every bit of Jimin's kindness and honesty towards you. 

"I don't like the way Chae-Rin treats me..." he mumbles and you hum while stretching your neck a little bit to make it less stiff but it only ends up hurting you more and you hiss in reaction. 

The sleeping beauty doesn't seem to notice however, "She knows my weak spots and she keeps pushing them all the time,"  he stops for a moment,

"She lured me into that room today... she saw you and Cody dancing and then pretended to cry and need some comfort,"

You start getting more interested into his mumbled words and pay more attention to them. 

Honestly, though, how did she manage to take him to that room alone? He wouldn't go for his life's sake. 

"How did she lure you?" you ask and lay down on the floor, like a log, to get your back to straighten a bit. 

​​​​​​"she needed someone...talk to and...me... no choice but...agree,So went to the bar with her and drank juice,"he says missing out a few words but you get what he's trying to say, anyways.

"I don't think that you only drank juice, Chims," you say with a spicy chuckle as you sit up and rest your elbows on your knees.

"Then, I don't remember much, she took me to that room, tried to kissh meh and do other shtuff... I told her I have a girlfriend and left and then saw you there with Cody outside," he says and he hangs his hand from the edge of bed, it looks as if it's waiting for another hand to reach its grasp. 

You go through what Jimin said and nod.

Something is definitely wrong with Chae-Rin's plan...Based on what Jimin said she pretended to be hurt in front of him claiming that Cody was cheating on her with you and told Jimin, but when she came out of that room she pretended to be all mad at you for hitting on her boyfriend. 

And also, Jimin should've acted more possessive when Chae-Rin told him that, I would be more suitable if he went straight up to you and take you away from Cody. 

Yet, he didn't do that, he stayed with Chae-Rin and got drunk. 

Damn, that gave Chae-Rin a lead to uncovering your lie. Which real boyfriend would leave their girlfriend after someone told them that she's dancing with another dude and go drink shots with that someone? 

None. 

And wait a second. 

What If Jimin told her the truth? 
He's drunk and he doesn't hesitate to open up to you without even you trying to get him to talk. Why wouldn't he open up to Chae-Rin who also happens to know how to push his buttons?

Well, this is bad. This is very bad for Jimin. 

You start getting worried as more scenarios crawl up your mind one worse than the other, you try to think up of any solution or explanation but your mind is too tired and fuzzy to keep up. 

You feel like it's that time when you have to do your homework but you are so, so sleepy and tired that you read the question over and over again but still don't understand its meaning. 

As you are about to drift off, resting your head on your knees for support, your phone buzzes in your pocket and the loud ringtone of your favorite songs starts playing startling the hell out of you. 

​​​​​You rush to fish it out of your pocket because the ringtone is loud and it might startle Jimin, waking him up. 

You slide your thumb across the screen and bring it near your ear,

"Hello?" 

"Y/N-aahh!!" You hear Eun-bi's voice from the other side of the phone, along with the loud music, "Where are you I can't find you anywhereeeee?" she says slurring her words at the end. 

Damn, she's drunk as well.

"I'm home, something happened and I had to leave with Jimin," you explain as silently as possible to not wake up Jimin, but also to tired to get up and go to another room to yell through the phone so as to be heard to the other end. 

"Oooooohh," you hear Eun-bi say and you can imagine her wiggling her eyebrows. 

"Shut up, when are you coming home?" you say irritated irritated at her childish actions. 

"I won't be, I'm sleeping at Tae's today, I'll leave you and Jimin alone," she says and ends the call after she yells a bye. 

​​​​​​On the one hand, you are relieved that she won't be coming home, thing that means you won't have to take care of her as well shen she arrives. 
But on the other hand, you are kind of worried because whenever Jimin decides to come to his senses in the morning there won't be Eun-bi or anyone else to break the possible ice and awkwardness there may be. 

Yet again, there might be nothing awkward and everything will go like normal. But what could go normal in a situation like this? 

And besides, what is considered normal between you and Jimin? 
Aaah, those are questions that you will have to ask yourself in another time because right now you're falling asleep once again. 

The rest of the night went by smoothly; Jimin didn't talk again and enjoyed his sleep, you fell asleep on a weird position and later you sprawled out on the floor to be more comfortable. 

However, since floor is cold as fuck, you froze down there and eventually had to half-wake-up and go to the other side of the bed and lie on the very edge of it, away from Jimin so as to not bother his sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~