Chapter 7- Sleepover Vol2

"Your- Your reaction was so hilarious!!" Jimin says through laughter,  "Yaah,  your face was so red" his voice becomes high pitched since the air in his lungs lessens. 

​​​​​​"Did you or did you not put that sauce in the spaghetti?" You glare at him. 
Everyone is astounded, their waiting for Jimin's response, quietly. 

​​​​​​"Yes, I did it. But it was not meant for you" he takes a deep breath,  "It was meant for someone else, but since you fall victim it's even better,  oh man, I'm crying" he runs his fingers under his eyes take away the tears. 

"You'll pay for this" You threaten. 

Okay, you've had enough with his shit. You can't take it anymore. You've pulled through his linguistic shit for six months now, if he thinks he can play pranks on you and you'll sit quiet he's dead wrong. 

Frankly, you know how to pull a few good pranks, courtesy of your best friend from back home. You do have a few aces up your sleeve and its high time you used them. 

If he wants to go on war, you won't back out.

Not anymore. 

Let there be war. 

If you lose, at least you'll know you'll have fought with all possible ways. 

​​​​​​"I can't wait to see your revenge" Jimin smirks devilishly, looking rather sexy​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​ as he does it. 

Right, now you fighting back feels absolutely right. At this moment, you don't care if this is going to have an impact in your life, if your studies will have to stay back for a bit.

He has crossed a line.
Being verbally mean?

That you can not pay attention to, but getting physical?

Oh no. 

You never give anyone that privilege. You won't sit back and let him humiliate you, not a chance.

"Good" you spit back. 

The tension between you two is real high, your eyes are on his, and his are on yours shooting daggers one to the other. 

Jimin for some reason was not expecting you to respond to him in a threatening manner. He finally found the one way to make you react.

He's smirk grows even more  as countless ​​​prank ideas flash to his mind and he can't wait until he tries them on you. He doesn't really expect you to prank him back that's why he's so confident about it. He doesn't believe that you have the guts to do it. 

Well, that proves that he knows absolutely nothing about you, my dear. It won't take long until he discovers a few interesting things about you, and let me tell you, he'll definitely be down to finding out more. 

"What's going on? Did someone die?" You hear Yoongi's voice as he comes to the kitchen bringing some of the tension down. 

​​​​​​You and Jimin don't dare to take your eyes off each other. It's like your about to have a cat fight. You keep having the intense stare down, and your just waiting for the other to make the tiniest movement to get your claws out at attack not caring about how messy it can get. 

Your calm nature is nowhere to be seen, it's replaced by the nature of a determined Warrior willing to fight for her rights and not let anyone step over her. 

Well this is new, Jimin thinks as he examines your face; It's still quite red from earlier but your hard expression makes up for it. Your lips have turned into a thin line, your eyebrows are slightly furrowed showing irritation, and your most intimidating part; Your eyes. Right now,  all the care and kindness they usually show is gone and instead they scream fiercenes.