Chapter 86- Hair

"Apparently Jimin dyed his hair blonde...," you trail off while your eyes are glued on the screen of your phone.

"So it was him!" EunBi cheers, happy to be proved correct.

"Not the point!" You exclaim, "He's blonde!!"

"Let me see!!" EunBi makes tiny and fast claps with her hands before you open one of the images Jimin sent and show her your screen.

"Oooh...," she sighs in approval, "he looks good! You better start dating him for real before other girls circle him and take your place,"

"EunBi!!!" You speak this time a little louder and slap your hand on your thigh with force to express annoyance, "I'm not going to date him! We don't like each other end of story!"

Eunbi remains quiet for a moment as she stares at you with a raised eyebrow, "He totally likes you."

"What do you base this opinion on?" you cross your arms on your chest challenging her. If she wants to convince you she'll have to give facts.

"One;" she holds her pointer finger up, "He kissed you! Twice!" after the emphasis she clears her throat and holds up two fingers, "Two; Jimin is a memelord,"

"Memelord? What does that have to do-"

"Shut up and let me talk," she cuts you off before she proceeds to continue, "To us, his friends, Jimin sends silly pictures, especially when he's changed a hairstyle or color...ugh you missed so many good meme-pictures when he got the red hair," she chuckles to herself a little bit as she recalls the silly images that are saved in her phone; for blackmail purposes,

"But he was careful with what he sent to you, now wasn't he?" the girl looks at you with a mischievous glint in her eyes as she wiggles her eyebrows up and down.

"Don't try to pull the 'what you send to your crush and what to your best friend' meme on me, EunBi, he sent a serious picture because he wants a serious response. And besides, we haven't gotten into a level of friendship where we send each other ugly pictures," you state with a serious gaze on your face.

"Oh, and you're on a level of friendship where you can kiss on the new years and on a Facebook live stream?"

"We were drunk! You kissed NamJoon once when you were drunk! Does that mean he likes you?"

"You and your thick head," she mutters under her breath in defeat as she lets her head hang, completely discarding the comment about NamJoon, "Fine, believe whatever you want, but I'm telling you, he likes you."

"Sure, sure," you nod your head in sarcasm.

A moment of silence passes before your phone rings again you look down and see it's a text from Jimin asking if you got blinded by his beauty and that's why you can't respond. You crack a smile and think he's a dork.

"He's even flirting with you, goodness, you're so blind," EunBi squirms from next to you and she forces her face on a pillow in frustration at your actions.

"Shut up," you nudge her while you type up a response, praising his new look and agree with his suspicion of the reason behind your belated response to be playful.

The grin on your face only grows when you notice he's typing up an answer almost immediately after you sent yours. EunBi is watching all of this as she reads the playful conversation exchanged between you and him and she gets a strong urge to smack you on the head for your ignorance. But may everything rest assured, she'll make sure you realize.

Time passed, the clock hit 11 pm and you just put the phone away after ending the two-and-a-half-hour-long conversation with Jimin. EunBi went to sleep not long after Jimin first texted you claiming she was tired from all the crying and sulking, and she actually was.