Chapter 11- Time To Finish That Essay

"Hey, Y/N,  pass me that plate with the pancakes"  You hear Yoongi--who was the last one to get up from the bed-- tell you. 

You search for the plastic plate with the pancakes from the breakfast Cafe and you find it in front of you. Your fingers find their way under the plate and you pick it up handing it to Yoongi who sits at the other end of the table.

It's eight thirty in the morning and everyone is up. Well, everyone except Jimin.  After you ordered breakfast from the Cafe you, NamJoon and Hoseok decided to wake the others. You guys found it extremely hard to wake them, especially Yoongi, who cherishes his sleep more than anyone, but once the smell of the pancakes and croissants hit his nostrils he shot up and rushed to the kitchen.
About Jimin... Well... He was in the same position you left him. Head resting on the desk, his arms surrounding it, his breathing still being steady, and his lips being slightly parted. He must have been really tired to not wake up, even Yoongi did. 

You decided to not bother Jimin anymore 'cause he might wake up upset and might want to start a fight with you for stopping his sleep and you have no energy for his attacks.  

"This. Is. So. Goooood" SeokJin moans, while taking another piece of his breakfast in his mouth, after every word he utters.

"Ohh shit(eu)!!" Hoseok curses once he sees the time, "It's eight thirty already? I gotta get ready!"  he says and dashes off to your room and get ready.

"Y/N MIND IF I USE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH?" He screams from the room.

"HOSEOK DON'T YOU DARE! YOU BROUGHT YOUR OWN TOOTHBRUSH,  I SAW IT LAST NIGHT!!!"you yell back startling the others.

"SIKE!!" He screams back and everyone falls into laughter, with you as well. 

​​​​​​"You got me there, Hoseok, You really did!" you say loud enough for him to hear and he laughs even more. 

"Her eyes nearly bulged out!" Jungkook says, imitating your expression from when you angrily yelled at Hoseok. 

Everyone fall into another fit of laughter and you nearly chocked on your food. 

Once you guys calm down, you continue devouring the breakfast. You do notice that it's slowly disappearing and probably nothing will be left for the hungry Jimin that will arrive in the kitchen after he wakes up, so, you grab a plastic plate from the cabinet and fill it with food and afterwards place it one the counter hidden from the others, and save it for Jimin. 

You try to tell yourself that you're doing this out of care for another human being, but there are obviously other reasons as to why you're doing this, you just haven't noticed them yet or aren't ready to accept them. 

"I'm out!! See you guys later!!!" Hoseok shows up, all combed and dressed. He looks nothing like that mess he was few minutes ago.

However he is, though, that little shit always looks attractive. 

"GRAB DAT BOOTY, HOSEOK, DON'T HESITATE!!!" you scream mockingly,  of course. 

NamJoon erupts into a fit of unstoppable laughter, while the others look at you confused. 

​​​​​​"SHUT UP, Y/N" Hoseok screams back slamming the door behind him, but you know he's blushing like hell because he feels embarrassed.

"Oh man" NamJoon says out of breath, "My sides hurt"  he says and chuckles. 

​​​​​​You grin at his reaction. 

"Why's he laughing like a hyena?" Yoongi asks munching on some food.