Chapter 84- Returning

"What are we going to do?" you ask while you rub your palm on your side to get rid of the cold feeling you got when he let go of your hand.

"I don't know," he sighs as he looks downward and continues walking with you following by his side, " We can't break up all of a sudden...She already had suspicions of us being fake and doing this would be a complete giveaway."

"True, very true," you agree with him and you both stay quiet for a few moments deep within your thoughts, "Okay," you speak up and he raises his head to look at you, "We don't know whether she's honest about this or not, so I say we keep things as they are."

"As they are?" Jimin looks at you with a questioning look not understanding what you mean.

You take a deep breath, yourself not exactly sure what you mean because things have become very complicated, especially with those kisses that have made you feel rather uneasy. After exhaling, you speak your mind, "I mean that whenever she or Cody is around we can be a bit more...I don't know couple-like with each other, like we've been until now," your voice goes quieter towards the end and you shrug not feeling as comfortable talking about this subject as you used to.

"I suppose that's not a bad idea...and it won't raise suspicions," Jimin shrugs as well agreeing with you. 

"It's a deal then," you state and then silence falls between the two of you again.

Damn, it's awkward, You think as you steal a glance from Jimin while stuffing your hands in your pockets for warmth.

What should I say to make it less awkward, aaahhh come on Jimin think, think, think, Jimin tells himself in desperate need for the tension to be released. To his dismay-or not- the only thing that jumps in his mind is the kiss you shared. The one that's clear in his memory that took place in the change of the year and the other one he witnessed through the screen of your phone. He wonders whether you remember the first one; if you enjoyed the way his lips felt against yours if he made you a good introduction into the world of kissing if you were pleased.

For a beginner she sure was good,  He thinks to himself and he can't help the smile that grows on his face. 

Wait a moment why am I thinking like that, stop. He scolds himself dissapointed in the way his mind traveled regarding you. You're in a fake relationship with him, a fake one, he has no right to think of you in such way and he won't- or he'll try it's not like he can control his mind.

"How are you handling the hangover?" he finally asks averting you from your thoughts that in cruel honesty, weren't much different from his.

"I want to go home and sleep it out but the fresh air isn't bad," You respond and he chuckles, "You?"

"I'm okay now," he responds after a quiet hum, "You know you turn into a flirt when you're drunk."

Now his words catch you off guard, "What?" 

Goodness, did I hit on him?

"I remember Jungkook took us at this place to drink coffee," Jimin begins and you struggle to summon the memory in your head, "And I left you alone for some reason I don't remember and by the time I was back you were all giggly with another guy."

"Ooooohhh!! The guy with the icy blue eyes and the nice ass!" you exclaim without thinking and you laugh later on remembering your antiques with him. You turn to look to look at Jimin and he's giving you a scowl, "What?" you ask amused.

"His ass wasn't that nice," he says with pouty lips, "Mine is way better."

A blush reaches his cheeks as he nervously looks around avoiding your eyes shocked with himself and the words he uttered. Clearly, he believes that his bottom is better but it's not necessary that he tells you that...