Chapter 50- Interrupted

Once he is fully back from the coughing fit and can speak properly he turns to face you, "What are you doing here?" he asks absent-mindedly, forgetting for a split second that you are not supposed to speak to each other.

"uum..." You begin, contemplating whether you should tell him or not.

He has made a start by talking to you, and asked the perfect question for you to lead the conversation to where you want.

Come on, Y/N this is the perfect moment.

"I actually wanted to tell you something," you mumble under your breath, but not loud enough to Jimin to hear.

"Huh?" he asks raiding an eyebrow, but as he realizes that he is speaking to you, thing that is against the deal you've made, he turns around, hurries to put the bottle back in the fridge and then with a fast pace ignoring you completely heads towards the door to go to the living room.

However before he can come in, or, you can gather the courage to speak up louder and stop him from walking out Mark comes in.

"I heard someone coughing is everything alright?" He asks as he comes in closing the door after him.

You don't know whether to be thankful that Mark came in or not.

You feel like you've been saved from embarrassment and an awkward-for you- situation, but at the same time you know you will have to try again and it means coming to this position again.

Aaahh, Seriously, Mark-ssi, you have a bad timing!

"Yeah, It was me, I'm fine though," Jimin says looking at his Hyung.

"Ah, okay," Mark says breathing out but soon turns to look at you, while smiling,"Y/N-ssi, NamJoon is looking for you".

"Yeah, I'll be going" you smile and walk towards the door between the two boys. You get past them, open the door and go to the living room where you are needed.

Jimin's face is washed with relief after you leave, and he sighs.

"What's wrong?" Mark asks as he puts a hand on his dongseaeng's shoulder.

Jimin does not respond and only looks down on the floor, trying to think of something up to escape from this place, as he suddenly starts getting really nervous.

"You've been awfully quiet since me and the girls got here, why are you like this?" Mark asks him but Jimin does not respond, being too deep in his thoughts, "Is it because of Y/N?"

The moment Jimin hears this his head shots up and he looks at his Hyung with wide eyes, giving himself away one-hundred percent.

"Oh my! It is!!" Mark says shocked, as he clasps a hand to his mouth.

Jimin's mind is blank, be does not know how to react, he's not even sure if he is being quiet because of you or because of other factors.

"You know, you still haven't told me what is going on between you and her," Mark begins as he locks the kitchen door so that no one disturbs them as a long talk is about to happen, "Eunbi told me something like that you hate each other, but now she's pretending to be your girlfriend in front of Chae-Rin but you guys fought or something and made a deal to ignore eachother when you're with us," Mark pauses as he pushes Jimin to one on the chairs by the kitchen table, and sits him down.

Jimin's body shows no hesitation to walking to that chair and sitting down even though his mind is screaming at him to go away and not talk about you with Mark or anyone.

Why should I waste my time talking about her? She shouldn't be that important!

He thinks trying to convince himself but obviously that is not how he truly feels.