Chapter 46- Pink Dance Master

"You have got to be kidding me,"  you mutter to yourself as you rest your head on one of the cold walls of the elevator. 

You close your eyes and take deep breaths in order to find strength to handle all your unlucky events today. 

Seriously, what is this? Did I break a mirror or something? 

After you manage to gather some strength you search with your hands for the small gap between the doors try to open them on your own, just like Yoongi did when he got Jimin out.

Once you find them you pull each door to the opposite direction for each. 

Thankfully, it doesn't need a lot of pressure and the doors open. 

However, there is a problem. 

A huge problem. 

The elevator has stopped in front of a wall. 

Not even the tiniest gap exists for you to be able to see where you have stopped or even have some light pass through. 

Oh no... What am I gonna do now? 

You instantly reach for your phone in hopes to call Eunbi and tell her the situation. 

The moment you let go of the doors they return to their original position crashing on each other, making a loud sound that startles you, just enough so as to have you jump like a scared cat. 

The moment you open your screen your phone decides to notify you that you have five percent of battery. 

No wonder, you haven't charged your phone in twenty-four hours, how long do you think the battery of a smartphone can last? 

"I hate everything," you cuss under your breath trying to keep yourself under a leash so that you don't start panicking. 

You press 'Okay'  on the notification and then hurry to find Eunbi's number and press 'dial' nearly as fast as the speed of light (not really tho). 

Before you bring your phone near your ear, your eyes go wide as you realize that in most elevators there is no signal. Your eyes shift towards the screen internally praying that there is signal. 

You heart races like a ferrari, but thankfully it calms down once you see that you have four bars. 

Thank goodness, something good!! 

You take a few deep breaths to help yourself calm down once again, repeating over and over again in your head that Eunbi is going to answer the phone and she'll somehow get you out of here. 

"The number you have dialed is out of reach at the moment," the woman with that annoying, nerve-wracking, robotic voice says and you clench your jaw trying to contain your screams.

O-kay. 

Keep calm. 

You're not going to be left here to rot, Y/N. 

Someone will search for you at some point. 

Let's hope that you won't be just bones and dust once they find you. 

As you think of this you immediately mentally slap yourself as you shake your head, knowing that you are talking nonsense. 

Well... If I die here I might as well just hunt the building... 

You chuckle as you imagine the many ways you can scare Eunbi as a spirit that haunts this place. 

And not only Eunbi... But the boys who came to visit too.