Chapter 31- The Party Vol3

Suddenly, the purple door next to you bursts open and a messy haired and red eyed Jimin comes out, who is super startled when he sees you trapped between a red wall and a hungry-looking Cody. 

However, things get more complicated the moment Chae-Rin steps out of the room Jimin came out of. 

This is not what I meant by get me out of this. 

Your eyes go wide the moment you see Jimin, and they go even wider when Chae-Rin follows him. 

A million thoughts cross your mind;

Like what the actual fuck is going on? Why did Jimin come out of a V.I.P. room with Chae-Rin following him from behind, why is his hair messed up and his eyes are red? Why is Cody being this fucking weird? And what the actual fuck is going to happen now?  It looks like Chae-Rin is cheating on Cody with Jimin and Cody is cheating on Chae-Rin with you when you and Jimin are a couple to their eyes. 

Damn. This got hella confusing, even for the author. 

However, when Cody's head snaps to the two that just came out of that room, and he recognizes their faces he pushes himself off you and gives a death glare to Jimin, who as well returns the glare as he understands what Cody tried on you. 

"What's going on here?" Cody asks with a dead serious voice. 

What a selfish jerk! He was hitting on me and know he demands to know what is going on with Jimin and Chae-Rin? 

"I was actually going to ask the exact same thing," Jimin growls back, his red eyes making the glare more intense. 

"Did you hit on my boyfriend?" Chae-Rin tells you and gives you a shocked look. 

This takes you aback and offends you enough  so as to get angry and exclaim, "What? No!" 

"That's what I saw!" she says defending herself and her boyfriend, if even that is truly what Cody is to her. 

To say that you are not mad would be an underestimate You are furious.  With today's events you don't need a lot to let go of your mental blocks and lash out to someone starting with Chae-Rin,  however, being calm and diplomatic are the best keys to having the upper hand in a fight. 

Stay calm, Y/N. She's a snake, if you lash out she'll use it against you. You've given her enough food already. 

"And I just saw you coming out of a room with my boyfriend," you put emphasis on the words 'my boyfriend' and for a split second Jimin's eyes land on you, feeling slightly relieved that you are still backing him up and now he feels more confident and more protective over you in this situation. 

"Did you touch her?" growls Cody referring to Chae-Rin as he grabs Jimin by his collar and pushes him a couple of steps back. 

Jimin's instant reaction is to grab Cody by his collar and growl in his face, "I should be asking you the same thing about Y/N," 

Seeing how things are going to escalate if someone doesn't interrupt the two angry boys you decide to take action and separate them, however it is too late as Cody rises his fist and brings to contact with the skin around the area of Jimin's eye. 

At the impact, Jimin flies back, landing on his but and then his back on the floor, as he is in a seemingly drunken state and he can't have much control over his balance and strength. 

As Cody is about to crouch down in front of Jimin and hit him one more time you rush to him and push him away from your supposed boyfriend. 

"ENOUGH!" You say with a very loud voice. Since the music from downstairs cannot be heard from downstairs your voice is loud enough to startle everyone in the hallway.