Chapter 56- What To Do?

As you and Jimin reach the house, you see the front door opening out come a bunch of people. First you notice a cheery Taehyung holding Eunbi's hand as he rushes down the two steps of the porch.

Soon, everyone else follows and last comes out ChaeRin, with a satisfying smile plastered on her face but soon it fades away once she sees you and Jimin walking side by side towards them.

He was looking for her?

ChaeRin thinks as she glares at you

Of course he was,ChaeRin, he's dating her.

Her subconscious throws at her.

She won't be for long, though, so she should just get a good taste of him before they break up.

She thinks and she walks down the steps with a smirk on her face.

"Aaaah! Finally! The lovebirds are back!" Jungkook says teasingly once you and Jimin reach them.

You purse your lips at Jungkook's comment and Jimin simply laughs, looking down.

"How come we're going at a Karaoke Center?" Jimin asks, completely changing the subject.

"It's my gift for Taehyung," ChaeRin pops into the conversation, "I realized that I came to the party but did not bring Taehyung a gift from me, I just brought EunTak's, so I thought why not go for a karaoke where we'll all have fun and I'll pay for it?" ChaeRin says and a few people - that do not belong in your circle of friends- cheer.

"O-oh...," Jimin says, "Y-Yeah, good thinking,"

And it just gets plain awkward for everyone there. And to think that it's a group of sixteen people; the seven boys, Eunbi, you, Mark, ChaeRin, and five friends of Taehyung from his courses.

"Jimin, go take your coat, you'll catch a cold otherwise," you say breaking the silence and Jimin nods his head and dashes inside the house before Jungkook has the time to lock the door.

"Aaah, be quick," Jungkook whines.

"Well, we'll start walking so catch up to us later, come on guys," NamJoon says and the group of people starts walking towards the direction of the Karaoke Center.

"We'll walk there?" You ask, not being aware of how close this center is from the boy's house.

"Yeah, it's just a ten-minute walk, and besides we'll have to use three cars to go there," Eunbi says and you nod in agreement.

"Okay,"

Now, you get drowned in awkwardness.

Should you wait for Jimin?

Or

Should you not?

Well, as friends, you're not that close to be obligated--by the unwritten rule between friends-- to wait for him.

Whoever, as his girlfriend that is viewed by everyone you'll have to show that you're caring and therefore wait for him and go with him to the center.

So, what do you do?

Aaaah, everything makes me feel so uncomfortable, really!!!

You think as you lower your head and mess your hair up as you let out a squichy sound of suffocation.

It's okay, Y/N, just hold on the awkwardness will fade away at some point. It just needs time. Time and patience.

You definitely have the time. You're not going anywhere any time soon. And you also keep saying that you're patient person, it's time to show it.