Summer camp...Summer Love

RING RING RING RING....."Hello?"

"Bridget!"

"Hahah hi Sammy"

"Are the other girls there yet?"

"Well Yeah Skylar, and Nicole are here but I haven't heard from Brittney yet."

"Okay well I will be there any minute so see i will see you in a bit!"

Well that was Sammy for you, Hyper, Excited, and nothing getting her down. Well since you don't know anything that is going on right now I will fill you in. My name is Bridget and I am 19, I go to Summer camp with my four best friends. I am closest with Sammy  but I still love the other girls to pieces. Each of us are 19 except Skylar who is 18. 

We come here every summer because it is kind of like a tradition. I don't live with anyone at home because my parents died in a car crash last year and I have never had any siblings. All the girls and I live in the same town. I got used to living by myself pretty quickly because even when my parents were alive they were usually away working.

The girls and I aren't really girly but we aren't really tom boys either. We are in-betweeners. We can be friends with other girls but we learned really quickly that most of them are bitches so we tend to hang around with boys more often which means all the other girls get jealous. And when girls get Jealous usually all hell breaks loose. So I guess you could say we aren't really popular with the girls. But most of the guys worship us because when a bitchy girl pisses us off we put her in her place.

So yeah that was a little bit of a fill in and this is the story of how our camp went one summer.