Dress planning

Bridget POV

Ohmygod I cant believe I get to spend time with my boyfriend, best friend, and her boyfriend in a cabin made for couples. On top of that we get to plan the first ever camp dance! UGH I AM SO HAPPY I COULD JUST DIE RIGHT NOW.

"Okay Louis, Bridget, Niall, and Sammy please come up here and all you others are dismissed, oh and don't forget to spread the word around about the dance coming up! It will be on the 20th of this month!" Ms. Laura says in a cheery voice.

We all walk up onto the stage as everyone else leaves. Once we get up there Ms. Laura automatically starts talking.

"Okay the couples cabin Is about 4 miles west of here, so you have complete privacy. You have a pool outside and a hut tub in the shape of a heart in each of the bathrooms. There are two master bedrooms with king size beds you have a beautiful view of the lake out of each bedroom. The fridge is fully stocked and so are all the cupboards in the massive kitchen you have. There is also a huge work office so that you can plan the best dance ever! You will be getting a golf kart ride over to the cabin at 4:00 tonight and you will be getting stocked with supplies when you run out because there Is a button that you press when that happens. Any questions?" Ms. Laura finishes.

"I don't think you didn't cover anything!" Niall says excitedly.

"Alright I suggest you go start packing!" Ms. Laura says in a cheery voice.

Sammy POV

We al walked out of the food hall and we split up to go pack. We decided we would meet back at the dock by us girls cabin at 3:30 so that we could go to the food hall to get picked up all together. Once me and Bridget got inside we started screaming our heads off.

"I CANNOT BELIEVE WE GET TO GO STAY IN THAT AMAZING CABIN WITH LOUIS AND NIALL!" Bridget shrieks.

"I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!" I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Okay well now that we got that out of our systems we should probably pack!" Bridget says with a huge smile.

We start throwing miscellaneous clothes into duffel bags along with our hair and make up supplies. We put our soaps for the shower in a backpack along with our electronics and some shoes. Once we packed everything we look back over everything to make sure we have all of our stuff. We put our bags by the door and sat down on our beds since it was only 3:10.

"We should probably go to the dock in about ten minutes." I say.

"Okay sounds good.... I think I will text Nicole to tell her what's all going on and tell them to buy dresses for the dance coming up." Bridget says as she pulls out her phone.

"Okay good idea." I say.

Bridget and Nicole's conversation

Bridget- Hey Nicky. So there is a new thing that Ms. Laura is doing and it is called COUPLES CABIN RETREAT and me and Sammy won to go with Louis and Niall! I will tell you more about it in person but also I wanted to tell you to buy some dresses while you are in London because we are having our first ever dance here at camp! And me and Sammy get to plan it!

Nicole- Ohmygod that's great! How long does the COUPLES CABIN RETREAT last? And when is the dance? Do you want us girls to get you and Sammy dresses since we know your sizes and your taste?

Bridget- Well we are going there tonight and then after the dance we have about a week left in the cabin...I think. And I talked to Sammy about the dresses and she said she would love to have you guys get her a dress! So just send us pictures of our choices if possible, thanks (:

Nicole-Will do and good luck with the planning! Love you!

Bridget- thanks! Love you too!

"Well Nicole is going to get us dresses for the dance!" Bridget says.

"Good! Now it is 3:25 we should go!" I say back.

"Okay lets do this!" Bridget says excitedly!.