Jealousy?

Skylar POV

"Harry I get that you are new here but you don't need to check out every girl that walks past us!" I say getting a little annoyed.

"OHHH is Skylar a little jealous?" Harry says wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Im not jealous I just find it annoying when you check out all those girls when I am trying to give you a tour around the camp!" I say.

"Well to me it just seems like jealousy.' He says smirking at me the same time he takes a small step closer to me, closing the small gap between us.

I gulp knowing he could easily close the space between our lips at any moment. Then  he starts leaning in and I don't know what to do other than clear my throat and say "So ummm yeah about that tour...." I start walking away. Before I can get too far he grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Wait Skylar I know we just met and al but I already know there  is something special about you and I just... I don't know..." Harry says nervously.

"I don't really know what to say...." I reply.

"You dont have to say anything now but just think over what i said okay?" Harry says.

"Okay I will....anyway onward with that tour!" I say trying to lighten the mood.

Nicole POV

God Liam was just so adorable. I mean i keep looking at him when he isnt looking at me and he is just so.....Hot. He isnt like supermodel fake hot but he is the naturally hot good looking guy. It is as if being Hot just comes naturally for him.

"Anyway this is the big bonfire area, we have bonfires every Friday and you always have a choice in going if you want to. Although there are certain times when you have to go because they have announcements and stuff." I explain.

"Sounds cool i guess..." Liam says although he seems a little distracted.

"You okay Liam you seem a little distracted or maybe even upset about something?" I ask curiously.

"Well No actually i met a girl and she is so pretty and she makes me completley forget about Danielle which i have been wanting to do for a really long time now." Liam explains.

"Oh so who is this lucky girl?" I ask with jealousy clear in my voice.

"I am not telling right now but i probably will later though!" Liam says with a smile.

"Okay well just to let you know we always have a bonfire the first day back to camp and the campfire lasts until pretty late." I say trying to change the subject.

"Alright well its already eleven fifty so we should probably start walking back." Liam says while clearing his throat.

"Yeah i guess we should." I say even though i am still dissapointed that he already likes someone because i think i might have feelings for him.....AND I JUST MET HIM!

Sorry I have been trying to update as much as possible(: