The news.

Brittney POV

I woke up in Zayn's arms feeling pretty happy. I had a really good night sleep and i am prepared for whatever the day throws at me. I slip out of Zayn's arms and go take a shower. After i get done with my shower i get dressed, do my hair which is just straightened with my bangs clipped back into a hooker bump. My make up is pretty simplistic just my cover up, mascara, eyeliner, and chapstick. By time i walk back into the room Zayn is still sleeping so i decide to go downstairs to see if anyone else is awake.

When i get downstairs the only preson awake is Louis. Louis is making two eggs with toast, grapes, and juice.

"Hi louis" I say while walking into the kitchen.

"Oh hey Brittney." Louis says as he turns around to look at me.

"Is that egg for me?" I say while laughing.

"Haha no its for Bridget but i can make you one if you would like." He says witha small smile.

"No no thats okay i was going to come down to make Zayn and I some breakfast anyway." I say while moving past Louis.

"Oh okay well  then i will just take this upstairs to Bridget then." Louis starts walking away and i grab his arm.

"Dont ever let Bridget go Lou. You guys are perfect for each other, always remember that." I say and let go of his arm. He nods his head with a smile and walks away.

I start to make breakfast for Zayn and i turn on some music to make it a little more fun. I make sure that the music isnt too loud so i dont wake everyone up. I dance around while making the omlettes and im totally having a blast until my phone says i have a notification. I turn the music off and look at the notification and its from twitter. Zayn said- "Look at my beauiful girl making breakfast. Love you brit ;)" I see that its a video so i click on it. There i am dancing around making breakfast and i cant help but laugh. I turn around to see Zayn leaning up against the wall with a genuine smile on his face.

"Fancy seeing you here!" I say with a giggle.

"I know its totally unexpected." Zayn says while he walks over to me. he envelopes me into a big hug then he kisses me.

"Goodmorning beautiful." Zayn says in a husky voice.

"Goodmorning handsome." i say while kissing his cheek. After i say that i start to smell something burning and i immediatley remember the omlettes. I turn around to see the omlettes completley ruined.

"Zayn!" I shreik, "You made me ruin our omlettes!"

All i get in response is Zayn laughing. "Well you shouldnt get so distracted by my sexyness!" Zayn says.

"Oh yes because it is definatley your sexyness that distracted me." I say while winking at him even though i know damn straight that it was in fact his sexyness that distracted me. I throw the burnt omlettes away and pour us both some juice. I hand zayn his juice and he chugs it down right away then hands the cup back to me. I laugh anhe comes up from behind and hugs me.

"Zayn how about after i clean up the mess in here, we snuggle and watch a movie until the others wake up?" I ask while batting my eyelashes.

"That sounds like a great idea but dont be too long." Zayn says with a wink.he lightly slaps my behind and walks out of the room with a smirk clear on his face. All i can do is laugh and shake my head while i clean up the kitchen.

Nicole POV

I wake up and turn around to see Liam isnt beside me. I hear the shower turn on and i jump out of bed to go shower with him. When i walk in he is only wearing his boxers and i let my eyes travel down his body.

"Goodmorning sunshine! Care for a nice shower?" Liam asks while stepping closer to me.

"I would most definatley love a nice shower especially if it involves you!" I say while winking at him.

We both get in the shower, and wash each other then have a heated make out session.  We hear someone calling our names and we both stop talking.

"YES??" I shout out.

"We are having a meeting together in the living room in 20 minutes so get up and get liam up and meet us down here because it is important!" Someone yells back.

"Well i guess we should probably get out soon then." I say looking into Liams eyes.

"Yeah we probably should....after we wash up." Liam says and winks at me. We wash each others hair and bodys then got out and dried off. We both got dressed into something casual and i wrapped my towel around my hair and we headed downstairs.

When we get downstairs everyone is sitting in the living room talking amongst themselves. When we walk in everyone stops talking and looks at us.

"Took you guys long enough!" Louis shouts.

"Oh shut up Lou. So what are we talking about?" I ask getting curious. As soon as i say that all the boys stand up and i go sit down by Skylar while looking at the boys curiously.

"Guys whats going on?" Bridget asks and you can see she is getting worried.

"Okay well as all of you know, summer is over soon." Zayn says.

"And I am sure it has crossed all of your girls minds about what is going to happen." Niall continues.

"Yeah so we all have talked about it and we have spent a LONG time trying to decide what would be best for all of us." Harry states.

"And our final conclusion is... We are leaving for our tour without you guys." Liam says while looking at his feet.