Scuse me what.

Louis POV

Well i dont know what to say. I dont like leaving Bridget like this and i intend to rip Simon a new one because i honestly have never felt this way about a girl before and him making me leave her is honestly not fair what so ever. I know the other lads feel the same about their girls.

"So who else plans on giving Simon an earful?" Zayn asks as we ride in our limo.

We all mutter our "i dos" and it gets quiet yet again.

"I have an idea." Harry says.

"Please do share." Niall states.

We all sit in scilence as Harry fills us in on his plan. By the end of our discussion i am feeling a ton better about everything. This is where i say I LOVE YOU HARRY.

We all sit quietly on our phones until we get to Simon's office. When we pull up we dont even give the driver time to come open the door for us because we all fall out of the limo and run into the office. The lady sitting at the front desk trys telling us that Simon is in a meeting but none of us care enough to stop. We all keep running. When we barge into the office and see that all of the One direction representatives sitting around the big table.

"Boys i am in a meeting. Leave now." Simon says with a wave of his hand and goes back to talking.

""No. I dont think so Simon. Not this time." Liam says puffing out his chest.

"Excuse me Liam?" Simon says turning his body completley towards us.

"We are all done with your shit Simon. It is complete bullshit how you made us leave the girls and you know it. Now there is one little offer we are going to make for you. So you better listen up and think VERY carefully before you answer. We want the girls to come with us on tour. I dont care what it takes, make it happen. If you dont we are splitting up and you can say bye bye to your precious one direction band." Liam barks at him.

Simon sits and looks at us for a little bit then gets up and walks out of the room. He walks back into the room 15 minutes later.

"Alright boys. Go tell the girls to pack their bags. We are leaving tomorrow morning. Tell them to meet us here at 6:00 a.m. sharp." Simon says while sitting back down in his chair.

Authors note

kay i know this chapter sucks but i felt bad because i havent posted in a realllly long time. My grades are failing and my parents are getting pissed....oops xD. I promise i wont take as long to update again!!